Very confused with my ex girlfriend

**in summary, she left me out to dry because she stated she needed to work on herself. We spoke after the breakup and then proceeded to have sex. I really encourage you to read the whole story and help me. Thank you**

---I'll give you a little background. I'm 21 and she is 20. I've been with this girl for 6 months. I know we're not talking very long but she really means a lot to me. (I used to be somewhat of a womanizer until I met her and she changed that part about me)

---So I was gone for about a month doing training and she had a couple things go on and it was just best for her to stay with me for a couple weeks when I got home. Anywho, she stayed with me and as you would assume with being around someone 24/7, you argue about the most ridiculous things. Now they were average couple fights that just about anyone would go through.

---Following those few weeks, I noticed her sort of pushing me away so I brought it up and we decided some time apart was best.

---Well flash forward a couple days, we ended up breaking up. The reasoning behind is she says she needs some time to work on herself. I know, code word for she wants to be with other people. She said that she feels she hasn't given herself enough time blah blah blah. This was all a week ago.

---After a couple days not talking besides her getting mad for me deleting things, I decide its best if we meet up and discuss our situation. We talk and she tells me she really doesn't want to be in a relationship because it's tough on her and she just needs some time. Anyway. We're almost done talking and then we shared a kiss. And then another and another. And I know it's grimy but we go to the park bathroom and have sex. After, we go grab a bite to eat and then talk for a little about what happend and she says she still doesn't want anything. We go our separate ways and now I'm stuck here. Completely confused and lost.

I'm in some serious need of advice and would really appreciate Your feedback. Thank you. And yes, I would love to get back together with her.

This is why they say, breakup sex is a bad idea! Believe it or not sex brings up a lot of emotions and feelings in both male and female.

Make up sex is indeed meaningless. It only meaningful to the person whom still hanging on to the relationship and hoping something more would come out of it. To be honest, in this case there is nothing more on her end. She's done with the relationship. Sorry, my friend, you need to move on. I think you should refrained yourself from being in contact with her for while in order to move on.

Sounds like great chemistry but lousy compatibility. Yeah, she just keeps giving you the same "confused, need space" excuse rehashed. Is she interested in fwb/hook-ups?

she really doesn't want to be in a relationship because it's tough on her and she just needs some time

Archived