How old were you?

I'm with you McCarleigh. I was also 15 [the guy was 19] and I wish I had waited for someone/something more meaningful. But, with each decision comes a lesson learned. Who knows what may have happened if it had been any other way.

Morky- I hope you are joking. a 28 y/o married woman with a 12 y/o... honestly, not to degrade your first experience, but that is disgraceful hun.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had waaay too much time on my hands and nothing to do:

The average age to lose your virginity, (in Australia, anyway) according to random magazines i've read is 17.

The average age posters on here lost their virginity was 17.9...

So thats like, almost 18.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 21/M and virgin. I want it to be when I am in a loving relationship with someone I would consider marrying. Could never imagine having sex with someone I don't care about.

Starting to realize that guys that don't lose it before 18 have pretty much given up any chance of ever having sex but...Meh.

I was 15 and he was 17, I was kind of pressured for 10 months (we dated for two years) to do it though, I didnt know it at the time, I thought he was just kind of asking, I realize now what was going on and while I dont regreat it I do wish it was under better terms

I didnt read all of the posts, but I think that having sex with a 28 old married woman when you are only 12 is...questionable. Please, dont jump down my thraot, this is my opinion. Are you sure that the 28 year old didnt pressure you into it? You might have been to young to even notice she was doing it.

To answer your question, I have to ask another. What do you mean, "Lost your Virginity?" Because I truly do not know when I lost mine since I was sexually abused from a young age, however, the first time I can remember is around seven. However, the first time I willingly had sex was with my boyfriend, I just turned 20 and he was 21.

Now, back to you and the 28 year old female, how old are you now? Are you sure is wasnt some form of sexual abuse? I hear theres a seven year window to report these types of things...just something to think about.

I dont see a problem with an adult or older person teaching a young child about sex and such UNLESS they are touching or showing body parts. To me, that crosses the line.

Lotsa Love

Rain Gate

I'm 21/M and virgin. I want it to be when I am in a loving relationship with someone I would consider marrying. Could never imagine having sex with someone I don't care about.

Starting to realize that guys that don't lose it before 18 have pretty much given up any chance of ever having sex but...Meh.

Oh yea, it would be good if there were more guys thinking like that!!!!!!!!!!! I can imagine if I want to lose it, I would want him to also be a virgin, the thought of the both being unexperience makes it interesting and you being the first!!!!!!!

Oh Come on people. Like it or not this kinda thing is looked at in a different light than if it had been a a 28 year old man doing 12 year old girl . It did happen and yes she "was" married but separated from her husband. Pedofile is a very strong word to be using here also. And I also think that most 17 + year olds here who claim to be virgins are full of cow manure. It's a fact of life, most teenagers lose their virginity before their 16th B-day.

1) Sex with someone under the age of 13 if you're over the age of 18 is, in fact, considered to be pedophilia in the eyes of the law.

2) Only about 50% of teens lose their virginity before they turn 16, and the figure is only at 65% by the 18th birthday - 60% of girls and 70% of guys. ( the Alan Guttmacher Institute, link removed)

Do some research before you make bogus claims that you can't back up.

I'm 47 (male) and still a virgin. And NOT because I want to be! It's a long sad story... I'm tall, slim, and (I think) decent-looking, but I've also been a bit of a socially ill-adjusted introvert all my life (until fairly recently). I've been obsessively fascinated with the First Time for the past 20 years, wondering and fantasizing about what it must be like. At my age, I should probably just give up... but I still go on wishing and hoping.

I'm always interested in how people handle their First Time. But... how did you feel afterward? I've always thought I'd spend the day or two afterward just contemplating the experience, and contemplating my new identity as a non-virgin. What was the day after like for all the rest of you?