Hey guys,

So I've come to a crossroad. I've been on and off with the same guy for two years, we broke up for four months then got back together for four months because he begged for me back. We were long distance but I found out recently that every weekend he was trying to hook up with other girls at a club and even succeeded twice. I had no idea. I was going to move in with him for the summer, we bought each other promise rings, and he told me he was in love with me. I would have never guessed or known. I broke up with him instantly and felt nothing at all. I was tired of it. For two weeks we hadn't talked, my best friend asked me on a date and we started dating quickly, I really like him and enjoy his company. He's everything I want. However, just recently I seen my exes mom and his best friends and they both told me how my ex needs to grow up and "once a cheater always a cheater" that I was so good to him and didn't deserve any of it. It made me feel some type of way and now I can't stop messaging my ex hate messages. What do I do?? I can't heal. I had it together but now I'm worried I'm losing my sanity over my frustration that I have for him. Any tips?

Please no mean comments.

Do you think I should give up social media entirely for a little while? That's a good idea. And thank you. I'm glad it ended sooner than it later, I just feel stuck. Almost like I have the wings to fly away but I'm missing something. Thank you.

Delete all his contact info. What you are doing is just going to make you feel worse in the end and look like a crazy chic on top of that. Right now, he is the a-hole, but if you keep doing what you are doing, people will start thinking that maybe he was justified and you are nuts. Save yourself some dignity - your initial reaction of he is dead to you was right, so stick with that and get on with your life. Moving on and letting go is purely for your personal benefit, not his.

Very true... I blocked him on Facebook. I should have a long time ago but I almost felt relieved that he didn't and that's pathetic of me but I need to take these steps. I know if I find ways to distract my mind that time will heal, just hard when things/thoughts remind me of the events. Thank you.

Archived