Scheduling a 5th date

lmasterz

I guess you have a valid point and I may be in denial. it's just the 4 dates went very well. I don't understand how a switch of un-interest came into play, assuming that's the case.

As you know, you have to use your instincts, and common sense in determining "interest level". How she greets you, is she becoming more comfortable after each date, does she initiates texts/calls, is she coming up with things to do,.... If she's too busy to get together, then just have her get back to you when she's available.

With that said, there's never an excuse (e.g. too busy) for not staying in regular contact. The women who I dated, always kept in contact with me during the week, and not just on the dates.

As for kissing, her not being ready to kiss at this point doesn't mean much. Just don't force yourself on her. She'll let you know when it's time to kiss.

Ok, if that 5th date happens, let us know how it went. I'm curious to see if I'm right or wrong..lol

So after she got her relaxing time from work, and is not "busy" anymore because her friend left, and after I finished travelling the past few days, we will finally meet tonight for our 5th date.

My concern is our fourth date was 2 weeks ago (initially, we met 4 times within a period of 12 days). As I mentioned earlier, I did most of the initiation (if not all) this past 2 weeks, to check up on her, to say hi, to arrange a date etc; mind you she was not dry whenever we spoke, she just never initiated, which raises flags to me.

Taking that into account, for tonight, in terms of my attitude, should I remain as I was previously? Should I jokingly mention her lack of initiation the past 2 weeks (bothered me)? How should I be physically? Should I continue where we left off as in hold hands etc and re-initiate kissing? How should my general attitude be towards her?

So after she got her relaxing time from work, and is not "busy" anymore because her friend left, and after I finished travelling the past few days, we will finally meet tonight for our 5th date.

My concern is our fourth date was 2 weeks ago (initially, we met 4 times within a period of 12 days). As I mentioned earlier, I did most of the initiation (if not all) this past 2 weeks, to check up on her, to say hi, to arrange a date etc; mind you she was not dry whenever we spoke, she just never initiated, which raises flags to me.

Taking that into account, for tonight, in terms of my attitude, should I remain as I was previously? Should I jokingly mention her lack of initiation the past 2 weeks (bothered me)? How should I be physically? Should I continue where we left off as in hold hands etc and re-initiate kissing? How should my general attitude be towards her?

Her friend left? Does that mean she had a guest from out of town? If she did, I can totally see why she wasn't going out with you. And then you were busy traveling. Sounds like either she is not as interested OR you guys are in the early stages and she hasn't cleared her schedule for you yet and had prior plans (which isn't a bad thing.) Don't joke about her lack of initiation. If she wanted to take things slow, let her initiate the kiss. Continue with hand holding if it seems natural. Just try to build a connection with conversation and find more about her and what she likes to do.

Her friend left? Does that mean she had a guest from out of town? If she did, I can totally see why she wasn't going out with you. And then you were busy traveling. Sounds like either she is not as interested OR you guys are in the early stages and she hasn't cleared her schedule for you yet and had prior plans (which isn't a bad thing.) Don't joke about her lack of initiation. If she wanted to take things slow, let her initiate the kiss. Continue with hand holding if it seems natural. Just try to build a connection with conversation and find more about her and what she likes to do.

She did not have a guest from out of town. Plus, she's new to town. She's been here only 3-4 months. So I'm not sure who her so called friend is.

"She is not as interested" can be true, but I wonder if so, why is she bothering for another date?

I reckon tonight is going to be a make it or break it kind of date. We'll find out.

Personally, if it were me? I'd contact her but only to say Tuesday doesn't work for me. Let me know by Thursday if you want to go out with me.

If she ignores you? You know how she feels. And move on.

If she responds with interest, you also know.

I wouldn't do that. Women can small silly games a thousand miles away.

I would assume Tuesday is a go. Text her with a suggestion for Tuesday. If she balks, back off.

Because you are doing all the work and it's flattering to her and fun being taken out. Is she multidating? Are you? You may want to ask her point blank if she thinks this is going anywhere for her and if she would like to arrange something that she likes for the next date. She how she responds.

"She is not as interested" can be true, but I wonder if so, why is she bothering for another date?

I honestly do not see the problem. It sounds like she likes you, but is taking it slow. Her not initiating, not sure if that is a big deal, she may just like that you are pursuing her and not realize that you would like her initiate as well.

As a woman, I would not being going on a 5th date with someone I wasn't interested in… period. You mentioned that both of you have very busy schedules, so do I, and that is more of a reason to not continue dating someone when there is no interest. Good luck tonight!

Because you are doing all the work and it's flattering to her and fun being taken out. Is she multidating? Are you? You may want to ask her point blank if she thinks this is going anywhere for her and if she would like to arrange something that she likes for the next date. She how she responds.

Honestly I don't know if she's multi-dating. I think she might be. I can definitely see her as the type that would, especially given the pictures she posts.

Am I multi-dating? No, but I'm open for it, because I'm not getting the same attention I'm giving her. It's not that I'm giving her a lot, but it's more than she is.

Point blank question would definitely clear out things. Might also make me look insecure.

I sometimes think she just wants to have fun (which I wouldn't mind), and not a relationship, but girls usually won't admit that.

Archived