So i didnt tell my gf about my female co-worker

What were you dropping off? Was it to your co-workers house or to work? It doesn't even sound like you were even hiding her. You're not under any obligation to divulge all your dealings with a member of the opposite sex, but again, a lot of this is dependent on the context.

why should your gf get mad at you? this doesn't make sense. she's mad at you just because you were dropping off something to a FEMALE co-worker? what's wrong with your gf? is the co-worker beautiful or something? is your gf fat and ugly? is she jealous that you might cheat? what is her problem?

Knowing where she lives and going to her house = triggers.

I'm sure your girlfriend assumes you work with females...

Put herself in her shoes. How would you feel if your girl dropped off something at her male co workers house?

If you're not doing anything, why did you hide her from your girlfriend?

i was afriad to tell her, because either way, I knew she would blow up on me. damned if i do, damned if i dont. I brought my gf along because i didnt think anything of it. maybe she wouldnt either but i was wrong

my co worker, gave me money to get her a charger for her phone, being the nice guy that i am. i did it. and i dropped it off at my job. But my gf was with me. and After I dropped it off. she got real snappy with me she was like " shes cute, how come you didnt tell me about her?" "do you like her?" " you have a thing for her?" " are you guys ing?"

To me that was a little too much it was a little overwhelming for me to handle.

why should your gf get mad at you? this doesn't make sense. she's mad at you just because you were dropping off something to a FEMALE co-worker? what's wrong with your gf? is the co-worker beautiful or something? is your gf fat and ugly? is she jealous that you might cheat? what is her problem?

I guess she got mad over the fact that i didnt tell her, and yeah my co-worker is attractive, but im NOT attractive to her.

I guess she got mad over the fact that i didnt tell her, and yeah my co-worker is attractive, but im NOT attractive to her.

so did you reassure your gf that your coworker does not find you attractive? that should have turned her mood around in your gf to "how dare she not find my bf attractive?" type of attitude. but anyway, i just don't like how your gf is instigating trouble when there is no trouble at all. in other words, she sounds like a drama queen. you could tell her that you're getting tired of the drama she tries to build up. maybe that might kick some sense into her. if she doesn't take a moment to reflect your words (whether right away or alone by herself) you could tell her that you're fed up with her drama queen attitude and that you're thinking of moving on if she doesn't cut it out. and if she makes a big stink about it, you should really think of it as cutting your losses and move on. living with a drama queen helps no one, not even her. she needs to grow up. i know, cuz i happened to be one. but after my bf dumped me, i realized how dramatic i had been and all of the things i shouldn't have done. i realized how i should and could've been more loving. but it was all too late. and i still regret i wasn't a better person to him back then. but i moved on and he did too. i think we were just a toxic combination. but at least i learned more about myself through it. hopefully, your gf will learn her lesson before it's too late.

Archived