Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

See ya later!

John John

I am leaving ENA for a while. Not sure for how long. I've got some stuff to deal with. I've been trying, but I know I need to work harder. Sometimes things just are what they are, and we have to accept it as much as we don't want to. I've realized that serious dating is pointless for me at this point until I deal with this monster. Since I have nothing constructive to give and nothing more really to ask at this point, no point in me being on here at this time.

Thank you guys for the advice, support and friendship. You all know exactly who are you are. Love you guys

I am leaving ENA for a while. Not sure for how long. I've got some stuff to deal with. I've been trying, but I know I need to work harder. Sometimes things just are what they are, and we have to accept it as much as we don't want to. I've realized that serious dating is pointless for me at this point until I deal with this monster. Since I have nothing constructive to give and nothing more really to ask at this point, no point in me being on here at this time.

Thank you guys for the advice, support and friendship. You all know exactly who are you are. Love you guys

Good luck. I hope you're able to find what you need!

Archived