I cant .... I cant go on

Bridger1

I cant do this any longer. I cant live with the pain. I cant live with the loneliness, Im on my knees .. i can no longer get up. Im the one every one turns too for laughs, for help, for support... Im the one every body is glad im there for them. Im the one that is there to provide for people, women.. they love me around them.. they come to me for emotional support, financial support.. tell me im the sweetest, greatest man they have ever known. How all women dream of a guy like me and how i treat them... as they walk away to be with someone else after i am there for everything for them.. im the one alone, im the one that wakes up alone, im the third wheel... i cant do it any more. I have been lied too, cheated on and used in every single relationship I have had.. Some of them were out right cruel to me..

Ive done everything in life that i have wanted to do for the most part... its all repeat from here on out.. nothing but declining age and health ... why go through it... im done...

I'm sorry for your pain. It's tough to be in a deep, dark hole like that. The thing is the darkness doesn't last. There are better times ahead, you just have to get to them. Call a suicide hotline, go to your family physician or the hospital. There are ways to get through this. Better days are ahead.

Ask for some help, please. There are many people who love and care about you, they would be devastated to lose you. This black cloud, this dark hole of depression feels relentless and unending. But it will end, there is another side--please do not do something permanent in order to handle a feeling that is temporary. Go to a Doctor, Therapist and tell them exactly what you've posted.

Please know you are not alone in your thoughts or your feelings. And let us know how you are doing. okay?

Bro I am going through the same thing right now. My gf left me about 2 weeks ago. I know the feeling trust me. I sleep maybe 2 hours a night and I cant even finish 1 full meal. I am suppose to be eating 6 small meals right now. I just cant . I spend the day trying to listen to music and funny stuff on my cell phone so that I wont break down and start crying in front of everyone. My gf has all her friends and support and is riding an emotional high right now while I slave at work daily. I worry myself to sleep every night making my self sick thinking of different guys who might be trying to hook up with her. But you know what, One day I will be better again. I am not going to let her and this relationship get the best of me. It will be hard, I will not lie, and some days I literally have to push myself to do anything but I will overcome this. And you are going to overcome this also. If you need to seek professional help, then you need to do it but do not let a situation get the best of you. Making it through tough times makes you a stronger person at the end of the day. We all go through break ups, its tough, but I don't know how many times ive recovered and moved on. Just try to take things day by day. Try not to overwhelm yourself with negative thoughts. Start thinking positive and what you deserve and you deserve a good life with someone who treats you awesome and has the mutual feelings back. You are not alone, I am literally hurting really bad inside as I write this to you.

I just cant live like this anymore.. Your right, your sounding just like me bro.. I dont sleep, cant eat... its been weeks since ive actually had a dinner after work.. I cant function.. i cant even force my self to do things i like.. I get off work now at 5pm.. arrive at home by 5:45.. in bed by 6... i lay there in the dark, hugging my phone waiting for any response from her.. I force myself to go to work..go to the store.. i cant breathe with out her

6 small meals.... you sound diabetic like me... i know what im doing right now is gonna crash on me hard health wise... i just cant force myself to take care of it right now...

I just cant live like this anymore.. Your right, your sounding just like me bro.. I dont sleep, cant eat... its been weeks since ive actually had a dinner after work.. I cant function.. i cant even force my self to do things i like.. I get off work now at 5pm.. arrive at home by 5:45.. in bed by 6... i lay there in the dark, hugging my phone waiting for any response from her.. I force myself to go to work..go to the store.. i cant breathe with out her

6 small meals.... you sound diabetic like me... i know what im doing right now is gonna crash on me hard health wise... i just cant force myself to take care of it right now...

nah, I am on a special diet for my work out program....

that's your problem, you should not go straight to your bed, you need to find something to do. when you are alone by yourself, that's when the inner demons come out. That's the last place you should be. You cant hide from the break up. You need to let your feelings out, then start to help. There is no other way around it.

I'm sorry for your pain .. If you are acutely suicidal, then you need to check into a local hospital NOW

Every time you want to think something negative, turn around by thinking something positive. The more positive you are it will become a better habit and soon others will see this positive manner and will be affected in a good way by it. I hope you feel better.huggs

I'm so sorry that you feel this way.

I know that you feel like nothing will ease your pain right now and I know too well that words dont mean very much.

I agree with all of the comments above. Please take their advice on board.

It is okay to feel like this. I promise you are not the only one. I used to think like that and its so untrue.

I truly believe that when you hit that low of wanting to end your life that is when the change in life you have been waiting for gets closer to you. You have to hit rock bottom to come back again. You cannot go any lower than you are so everything from now on will be positive, even if it just starts by small things.

You may have had bad experiences in the past with relationships but they are lessons so that you will be prepared for when the real thing comes along. You have to be fully happy in yourself and ready before you meet the right one. And it will happen.

it hurts so bad because it is so raw and you need to deal with it now. Sitting alone in the dark will not help. I did that and i ended up worse than ever. I forced myself to read a book, go on a walk, research historic events on the internet - anything to keep my mind occupied.

I think you need to speak to your GP immediatley and be totally honest with them about not eating and the suicidal thoughts. It sounds scary but it is a relief when people know and you can start to recieve help.

There is a happy ending to this, you just arent in the right frame of mind to see it and once you get the proper help you will. I've been where you are and I know everything will be okay for you again.

Archived