Ive been broken up with my ex for about a month now and nc since last Sunday. It's been hurting everyday it seems, and it drives me crazy knowing my ex is out there partying her pain away meeting new people. I'm guilty of wanting to try no contact in hopes of her coming back but I realize it's no point of hoping anymore. She left me to party with her single friends and she's a professional victim so she gains empathy from her friends so she won't feel bad for the way she treated me. For the past week it's been a nightmare because I dream of us still being together but when I wake up it's a big reality check everyday, and it drives me crazy.

We ended things on bad terms and the last thing I told her was that she was a terrible person, wish I hadn't but what's done is done. I came to the conclusion that I will never get to be with the girl I fell in love with last year because she changed so much. I knew her friends (who were single)would always try to break us up because they would always tell her that she's too young to be in a LTR and talk about me behind my back. Even though our relationship wasn't perfect, we made it work inspite of being 6 hours away and I've never loved anyone that much and I did so much for her (found her biological mom, I was there for her surgery, I supported her through her borderline personality disorder, and even tried to help her fix things with her adopted family). Some say that's what borderlines do, some say it's g.i.g.s, it could be just discontentment because of her single friends. Either way im having a hard time moving on for good. Any advice or success stories of moving on? Kinda lacking hope these days.

Yes I have had my heart broken a couple of times. The last time it happened I did the things I suggested above and over time everything got easier. I'd say about a year and a half, but the worst of the pain had diminished by around 6 months. No Facebook, Twitter or anything else. I have no idea what he's up to these days and wouldn't even date someone like him now. It's awesome.

Yes I have had my heart broken a couple of times. The last time it happened I did the things I suggested above and over time everything got easier. I'd say about a year and a half, but the worst of the pain had diminished by around 6 months. No Facebook, Twitter or anything else. I have no idea what he's up to these days and wouldn't even date someone like him now. It's awesome.

That's great, right now time is going by painfully slow but hopefully it picks up

"She left me to party with her single friends and she's a professional victim so she gains empathy from her friends so she won't feel bad for the way she treated me."

"We ended things on bad terms and the last thing I told her was that she was a terrible person, wish I hadn't but what's done is done. I came to the conclusion that I will never get to be with the girl I fell in love with last year because she changed so much"

- Sounds like she did some damage to you in a few ways?

In time you will come to realize this and that it's best you're no longer involved with her..... you just need to get past this 'painful' period. It'll take a few months.

Bpd, huh? ick that's never fun.

Your BU is still fresh.. you need more time.

Things will eventually calm down in your heart & mind and you will get over this. Just keep convincing yourself how much she wasn't for you...

It was an 'experience' for you. it wasn't an easy on though.

Life's like that.. we live & learn.

One day at a time... tc of YOU now.

Like i told you before, i think ill be in the same place as you tonight..tonight i meet up with my gf to talk...i dont know whats going to happen

but ive been watching this youtube channel that has been helping me a little..search "coach corey wayne" he has a lot of relationship,dating, getting overbreak ups, getting back together advice. I actually bought his book. You can actually have call in sessions to talk to him as well.

Like i told you before, i think ill be in the same place as you tonight..tonight i meet up with my gf to talk...i dont know whats going to happen

but ive been watching this youtube channel that has been helping me a little..search "coach corey wayne" he has a lot of relationship,dating, getting overbreak ups, getting back together advice. I actually bought his book. You can actually have call in sessions to talk to him as well.

Thanks I'll check him out. And good luck with your talk tonight, I hope it works out

Archived