Emotionally Ungrateful Woman Gave her the world but she wanted the universe.

h0pelessl0ver

Maybe at some point she did 'care", but then you started buying her things and giving her money and she realized she had a cash cow on her hands.

Let me share a story with you:

I am close to a young girl I have known since she was about 8 years old. When she was about 17, she was dating a young man whom I also knew and liked...he is a nice young man. I knew she was also dating another boy at her school behind his back. When I asked her why she was seeing the young man I knew, she said she kept seeing him because he bought her things. He bought her two Coach bags and lots of clothes, for example. I told her it wasn't nice to pretend to like a guy just so he'd keep buying her things, and she replied "Oh, I know, but I'm not going to stop".

So, there are people who will pretend to like you just so you keep spending money on them. I think it was a mistake to spend all that money on her, because then the relationship became about that instead of what a relationship should truly be about.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So do you think I ed up and if I went back in time I could have not bought her anything... It just sucks man I told this girl everything.. She was my bestfriend we did lots together.. I was her first boyfriend and even took her V.

That kind of thinking is pointless, because obviously you cannot go back in time.

What you CAN do is remember how you feel right now, and don't make the same mistake with your next girlfriend.

If you could go back in time and force yourself not to buy those things, the relationship would have ended sooner. And you would be on here posting about how you wish you had taken her to Paris like you had planned to, and then maybe things would have worked out! Messing with time doesn't help, because the only way to learn the lessons you needed to learn was to go through this process. You can't rob yourself of the process, because then you would rob yourself of the lesson!

If you could go back in time and force yourself not to buy those things, the relationship would have ended sooner. And you would be on here posting about how you wish you had taken her to Paris like you had planned to, and then maybe things would have worked out! Messing with time doesn't help, because the only way to learn the lessons you needed to learn was to go through this process. You can't rob yourself of the process, because then you would rob yourself of the lesson!

You guys really know what you're talking about and I appreciate it a lot! I owe you guys !!! I just don't understand why she was so good in the beginning and everytime we would fight she would really fight for us to solve the problems.. Lately ever since she got back to school she's been hanging out more with her single friends and listening to them. Ever since school she started acting differently and said she has no more energy to put into the relationship.. She doesnt deserve a great guy like me.

You guys really know what you're talking about and I appreciate it a lot! I owe you guys !!! I just don't understand why she was so good in the beginning and everytime we would fight she would really fight for us to solve the problems.. Lately ever since she got back to school she's been hanging out more with her single friends and listening to them. Ever since school she started acting differently and said she has no more energy to put into the relationship.. She doesnt deserve a great guy like me.

Now that she's back at school I guess she has other things to occupy her mind.

Never mind about her. Just keep focusing on you.

Now that she's back at school I guess she has other things to occupy her mind.

Never mind about her. Just keep focusing on you.

I just won't be able to accept the fact that she's going for other guys. I'll be good tho, I really hope she doesnt message me as I know the pattern.. Everytime im about to move on she comes back running.

I just won't be able to accept the fact that she's going for other guys. I'll be good tho, I really hope she doesnt message me as I know the pattern.. Everytime im about to move on she comes back running.

Hard as it will be, as I had to do so after getting dumped about 8 months ago. Maybe block her number/email/social media to truly cut her out of your life. Its best for YOU.

Hard as it will be, as I had to do so after getting dumped about 8 months ago. Maybe block her number/email/social media to truly cut her out of your life. Its best for YOU.

Thank you, I am working on moving on. I am very thankful for the people on this forum. You guys are all awesome and I appreciate all of you. You guys really have great advice! I will be on this forum trying to contribute back to those in need aswell!

Archived