10 pounds in 45 days? Here I come!

I find that even when I eat low fat or low carb baked products it triggers carb/sugar cravings - even if I eat a banana or apple or other sweet fruit it does not have the same effect.

Same for me. Fruit does not "trigger" me.

You probably feel with the low fat products because the companies will use more added sugar in them to make them taste better without the fat that they took out. This is why when it comes to certain products like sour cream, I'll buy the regular version over the low fat. I find they taste better anyways.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was around 8 bucks for 800g (28oz).

I eat them with berries, make smoothies and use it as a substitute for mayo and sour cream. Added it to my blueberry muffins too, so was worth it.

relatively expensive but very nutritional and with a good amount of protein

I've been loving baking with almond flour lately. Now that I've gotten the hang of things. My first couple of attempts in April and May were complete disasters and the finished products came out horribly.

Coconut flour is hard to work with though =/

^ Yeah, it's pretty decent and tastes great with strawberries and a bit of stevia.

I've also been trying chia seeds and made chia seed pudding a couple times...It was alright?

I've been loving baking with almond flour lately. Now that I've gotten the hang of things. My first couple of attempts in April and May were complete disasters and the finished products came out horribly.

Coconut flour is hard to work with though =/

^ Yeah, it's pretty decent and tastes great with strawberries and a bit of stevia.

I've also been trying chia seeds and made chia seed pudding a couple times...It was alright?

You put stevia in the yogurt ? Ehh , it becomes like a sweet then , it doesn't keep it's natural flavor . You prefer Total or Chobani ?

Chia seeds seem nutritional

I should try them sometime .

Chobani is a relatively good choice. Depends on what you get though, since there's a big range. I'm not in the States but we do have it here. Not sure what total is.

Yesterday I ended up eating a third of a large bag of doritos sigh as a "snack" and had dinner out (huge bowl of ramen). Good thing there was only a third of the bag left though! I have such a weakness for it. Still remember the days when I'd polish off a bag in like 20 minutes and eat another bag of lollies after. -_-...I was truly the picture of health back then.

Still ended up losing weight today, I'm now 104.2 lbs

Burnt off 100 cals yesterday walking and today am currently on a deficit as I've burnt off 314 cals so far.

Archived