Depressing Quotes

AmariaC13

Guys, my ex and I have been broken up for 2 months. I have generally kept no contact, although we work together so it is hard to be fully no contact. I am not friends with my ex on Facebook but recently in the past two weeks mutual friends between my ex and I have showed me that my ex has been posting some of the most depressing Facebook quotes on Facebook ever. They all have to deal with heart breaks, love, and missing your best friend/being sad your best friend is a stranger. One of the posts even said "I am drowning but you have the key to save us both and the power to save us both just trust me and use that key for us" He also wears my sweatshirt every single day... that he never gave back. Do you think he is feeling lonely or regretting his decision?

Whining on Facebook is most unattractive. He is an ex for a reason. Hope you can move along and forget this one.

Yeah I was thinking the same. I'm not impressed with people who hang their dirty laundry on social media. It is a sign of a lack of self discipline and a form of attention seeking.

Where's my violin.... Just when you think that it couldn't go any lower, now this (whining on Facebook). If he's a teenager, then it's somewhat understandable (their hormones, and emotions can be all over the place). But, if he's a mature adult, then that's another matter.

You already know the answers to your questions. It would help if there were more details on what went down (who did the leaving, what caused it,...). Because you work with him, you need to interact with him as though you didn't read it. Keep it business-like. You also need to tell your mutual friends that you need your job, and not to get involved.

Archived