No Concrete Plans - Initiate or Wait?

pray925

Personally, I would probably do Sunday, as I would have wanted to have been asked earlier - I know that sounds like game playing.

I don't think it sounds like game playing. It's just consideration that the other person may have plans, and to give them some advance notice.

I don't think it sounds like game playing. It's just consideration that the other person may have plans, and to give them some advance notice.

So what would the correct response be now though? He's asked me to dinner tonight. I don't have plans tonight so saying I do would be a lie.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly. Stop thinking so much. If he has asked you to dinner tonight and you want to go, then accept his invitation. If you'd rather do Sunday, counter-offer it.

And you wanna do something someday? Ask for it. He can't read your mind. He might have thought about it on Wednesday and figured you would wanna be with your girlfriends on Friday. He can't read your mind.

Also, even "dominant" guys appreciate a woman who can assert herself.

So what would the correct response be now though? He's asked me to dinner tonight. I don't have plans tonight so saying I do would be a lie.

You've been dating for two months now. And he asked you in the morning!!! Not an hour or two hours beforehand. This type of behavior is cool the first 6 dates, but COME ON - you need to show you actually like the guy too. Don't be so inauthentic...if you want to see him, see him.

Doesn't matter. Out of courtesy, he should have given more notice.

I wouldn't be so available.

Archived