What he really means

toolovehim

He text me on Fri he wants to see me on Mon and didn't say what time. He didn't text me on Sat, but text me brifly on Sun and didn't say what time. On Monday, he text me at about 5pm, that was when I didn't text back, I felt he never mean to see me, otherwise he would had said what time. That was why I didn't text back him for the very first time. And he didn't text me the next day, so did I.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wedesday, we had a heated talk which never happened between us before.

He said I have new man and broke up with him, I played and blowed off on him on Monday date.

I explained to him that I didn't mean to do that, just all his signals and past behaviors gave me the feeling he wasn't mean to see me, I don't have new one and don't want to break up with him. He said why I am so cold to him and I explained why I am hurt. Again, he said he has no others too.

I asked him if we could be each others only one, he said ok and we ended the talk.

Did I react incorrectly?

No one said it was easy, its way easier said than done. Everyone here who suggests that knows that. Its hard to admit loss. No one likes to go thru it. The good thing is that you deserve someone who is willing to give you the attention, the affection you want. This guy is just not the one for you. You are in love with the idea of who he is. When he is with you, you love it because he makes you feel good.. What about the other 29 days of the month?

I understand where you are at. But also know that its the idea that you are in love with and not him. Once you decide he is not the one for you, you will free yourself and then make room in your heart for someone worthy of the space.

Thanks for being with me with all of these! Sign...

He has been very clear with you. He misses you and wants to get together again so he can have sex with you. Ouch.

Do not meet up with him. You have false hopes that he will try and use against you. Cut contact and focus on a new future.

Thanks! Let me think and try.....

Wedesday, we had a heated talk which never happened between us before.

He said I have new man and broke up with him, I played and blowed off on him on Monday date.

I explained to him that I didn't mean to do that, just all his signals and past behaviors gave me the feeling he wasn't mean to see me, I don't have new one and don't want to break up with him. He said why I am so cold to him and I explained why I am hurt. Again, he said he has no others too.

I asked him if we could be each others only one, he said ok and we ended the talk.

Did I react incorrectly?

He totally flipped this on to you and made you the person with the problem. Who cares if you have a new man or not? He is just throwing out accussations which you scramble to defend instead of telling him that you are done with his games. Walk away. The way you continue to allow him to contact you and purse this foolishness shows him that you have no boundaries and he will never respect you. This is just a bad situation all the way around.

Whenever I caught my ex cheating and confronted him, he always replied with "why are you trying to ruin our relationship??" Turned it around on me. And of course, being the weak spineless person I was back then, I'd back down because God forbid we'd break up because I loooovvveeeddd him!!!!111

These guys are great at deflection. Get you feeling guilty for expressing yourself, don't they?

He totally flipped this on to you and made you the person with the problem. Who cares if you have a new man or not? He is just throwing out accussations which you scramble to defend instead of telling him that you are done with his games. Walk away. The way you continue to allow him to contact you and purse this foolishness shows him that you have no boundaries and he will never respect you. This is just a bad situation all the way around.

Thanks! I was caught with surprise and didn't prepare myself well during the "argument", late on I thought over again and disappointed myself what I had done and said.

Whenever I caught my ex cheating and confronted him, he always replied with "why are you trying to ruin our relationship??" Turned it around on me. And of course, being the weak spineless person I was back then, I'd back down because God forbid we'd break up because I loooovvveeeddd him!!!!111

These guys are great at deflection. Get you feeling guilty for expressing yourself, don't they?

I wish to be wiser and stronger, but when I am honest to myself, I lost words.....

Deep inside, I knew I shouldn't blame him or for other reasons, I am responsible for my own actions for allowing it/him.....

I only can be stronger and more firm if I make it....

Good luck to you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally came to the point that I understood what everyone said above.

I realized he is not the type I want and I am not the one for him. He cant give me what I am looking for.

It is over now, but I still have the feeling. I haven't cut him off, and he will text me again, but I am not confused as before.

For him, I guess it was over way before he cancelled the date.

Thanks for everyone's help! All of you did save me, even at that time I wasn't able to get a clear vision of my own story and wasn't strong enough to admit or to cut the loss.

• 4 weeks later...

So, anyone can tell me why?

He doesn't like me, he doesn't care about me, he even doesn't want to see me, and why does he still text me once a week? Why does he still ask me if I find anyone?

Why you don't want to see me, but sending me the pics of yourself? You like being with other girls, why do you text me for? You don't want to talk to me, why do you text me again?

Archived