WHO'S WITH ME!! NC/GIVING HIM UP FOR LENT (40 Days)

I messed up at work s5o badly this morning went blank and couldn't understand what people were saying to me.felt brain dead. Went to docs this evening she wants to sign me off for a week and get me into counselling.says I've had a breakdown.work is all it feels like I have so I know I'll end up going in. I can't seem to help myself. It's mad when I had felt I was doing so well for so long until this weekend.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I messed up at work s5o badly this morning went blank and couldn't understand what people were saying to me.felt brain dead. Went to docs this evening she wants to sign me off for a week and get me into counselling.says I've had a breakdown.work is all it feels like I have so I know I'll end up going in. I can't seem to help myself. It's mad when I had felt I was doing so well for so long until this weekend.

I say few days from work should help you cope with everything..it happened to me, i was off two days when i went to therapist right after break up.Dont force yourself into anything daisyhope...venting is the best thing i guess.

How Invisibleheart? Try not to dwell or beat yourself up just restart...x

Hi DaisyHope, yeah was feeling so down and lonely during the weekend and end up checking his page... Though nothing whatsoever update, he's super private and we are not friends, I know that doesn't make sense but yeah... Ugh... I feel disappointed with myself, that again I let myself down and self worth.

I hope you guys are doing great. Yes *sigh* need to restart again, 40 days here we go.

Hi DaisyHope, yeah was feeling so down and lonely during the weekend and end up checking his page... Though nothing whatsoever update, he's super private and we are not friends, I know that doesn't make sense but yeah... Ugh... I feel disappointed with myself, that again I let myself down and self worth.

I hope you guys are doing great. Yes *sigh* need to restart again, 40 days here we go.

Why don't you just delete and defriend on social media so that you don't hurt yourself anymore than you already are?

Why don't you just delete and defriend on social media so that you don't hurt yourself anymore than you already are?

I still have my own social media to connect with close friends though I keep myself not that active on it. He's not part of my friend list, its just I know by heart and mind his name and like, just by typing the beginning letter of his name shows his page... Even though I am searching for a different page like of restaurant or shops. This mainly due to viewing history, amidst deleting it already, nevertheless tried blocking him before but that even listed in your block list... Knowing its still there. But yeah, I know it sounds immature.

I am aware how unhealthy it is. Its a process, I gone to almost 30 days or so, lost count... Its a struggle, its a process... Its life, and yeah I shall keep going till I succeed.

I thank you for thanking time though to make comment and advice haha, and yeah for the support of sort.

Hey listen I know how hard it is to block and delete and defriend someone who you were very intimate with and loved. Once you start to do things like removing anything from your life that might bring you more pain and set you back, you start doing things with YOU in mind... and not him. And that is the first real tangible step toward really healing and moving on and being happy again. You build self worth that way.

Breaking up pain comes anyway regardless of what trajectory you take from here. Why grab at it and create more than what's already there? If you block and delete and defriend from social medial you won't see his name anymore. You can do this. Its for YOU. Because you care about yourself, more than his ability to still cause you pain via social media. Do yourself a solid here... and once you do, help others to do the same.

Archived