Talked, laughed, joked, with this girl in college bulit seems I got rejected??

Superus

I don't know what went wrong but here's the story.

For 8 weeks of class I noticed this girl looking at me and I didn't really mind because it could be anything. I wasn't initially attracted to her but I toyed with the idea.

So along the way Ive joked around with her she would also go along with it, laugh, everytime we do group work she looks at me for the answer or confirmation and no one else.(we had 10 in our group) even my best girlfriend (girl that's a friend) said wow it's so obvious that she's into you. She also said she notices that she's available when you're around. Me and my Friend often caught her talking to her friends while looking at me. It was so obvious.

Last day of class I was standing in line and she came up to me and said hi and we talked and she said we should have been partners, it sucks we won't be in classes anymore together.

Now I don't really talk to her that much out of 8 weeks I've probably talked to her with a handful but I always make all her friends laugh. I'm very social and the funny guy in class everyone always laughs.

Well I didn't get her number in real life but I asked on facebook and she never replied.

I'm clueless. I know she read the msg too!

Ok funny man, she might be waiting for you to ask her out, or this could be a fleeting infatuation. Either way, if you're interested in her then ask her out. If she says no, don't worry the sun will rise tomorrow. (Oh and social media doesn't count when asking someone out.)

You have nothing to lose, other than nagging thoughts of "what if". Keep us posted!

Good luck.

I'm not going to see her until the start of the next semester.

I asked for her number that should be a sign that I'm interested. I asked like "what's your # I'm not alway on FB" she knows me from class and even knew my name before asking me. (Probably pays attention in class or maybe they talk about me)

I'm clueless I have no idea why she wouldn't respond. My friend thinks I creeped her out because she doesn't know me well yet.

You just became the weird guy that asked her out on facebook.

Ask her out in person with a smile, and you're perceived completely different. I remember girls pointing out guys that asked them out via the internet and saying they found it incredibly awkward since they hardly spoke. Funny or not, using facebook as your crutch is your demise! I'd not worry about it and move on.

Before i even asked for her number i requested a friend request. She accepted in like 1 second. I'm like cool really no big deal i guess. I asked how her winter break was going and she responded hey working a lot hby? then i responded what i was up to and then asked for her number. and i get no response. it's highly weird!

Now that I think about it, is it possible that she didn't read my msg? Because it doesn't show on my message that it has been "seen"

It's just weird she knows me well enough to at least give me her number. Te way she was acting towards me was not imaginary even my friends knew it I didn't have to tell them anything!

Before i even asked for her number i requested a friend request. She accepted in like 1 second. I'm like cool really no big deal i guess. I asked how her winter break was going and she responded hey working a lot hby? then i responded what i was up to and then asked for her number. and i get no response. it's highly weird!

Not weird at all. When it comes to early interest people can and do change their mind anytime they want. The reasons are various and sometimes we never find out. Best thing to do is shrug it off and move on.

Always try to ask a woman out in person. And don't hesitate and dawdle.

Well first off it is possible for her to have seen the message without you being notified it will tell you in the im chat that it is seen but not if she looked at it in her message box and second dude you messed up most girls won't wait around on a guy for as long as she did and I bet when you didn't ask her out at the end of term she was like okay he is not interested and lastly it sound like the only reason you are interested now is because she is not talking to you. I might be wrong but it sounds like you were just using this girl for an ego boost and nothing more.

Archived