Can girl leave without SEX...

Surely you are kidding?

On the off chance that you aren't..... of course they can! Women and men both can have sex and then not have sex as often as they please, and will be just fine without it for extended periods of time.

Are you having a problem with your own relationship? Why the question?

Yup.. I had a ex g/f and now we talk like once in a week,,mostly on weekend sometime.. last weekend I just asked abt the sex we used to do and we both are laughing .. she said I didnt had sex after we breakup and we breakup alomost 8 months.. I said on her face that Its not true.. just wondering.. we use to do Oral sex twice in a week..May be girls have more controll then boys..

Well, yes..anyone can LIVE without sex, I would never do it willingly if I have a partner as I LOVE sex (especially with a loving partner whom I am sexually compatible with) but if for some reason I don't I go without it and take matters in my own hands

If girl had a oral SEX in her life and she said she liked it..and Now she dont want it can girls live without SEX for about 8 months ??..

Let me tell you a little something about myself. I'm 27-years-old and I'm a VIRGIN! Not only have I lived without sex for 8 months -- I've lived without sex for TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS!

Any human being can live without sex...for eternity, if need be. In fact, people who are devoutly religious sometimes go through life without EVER having sex. It's just a question of the desire and will-power to do so.

Edit: Yes, that means that even YOU can go without sex. As I said, it's only a matter of self-control. If you are really so attached to sex that you can't go without it, then I would have to wonder if you need to get into counseling or something. I am NOT putting you down. I just think you're fooling yourself if you think you can't go without sex for any length of time...especially if you don't have a girlfriend.

The main issue was on .. "why girls like something before then they dont like it" .. Is it a game or something..??

AND

As you said ...

"I've lived without sex for TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS! "

I would suggest you better go to doctor imidietly .. You might have some sexual issue..

The main issue was on .. "why girls like something before then they dont like it" .. Is it a game or something..??

I used to like pizza, but I don't like it anymore. What's wrong with that? My tastes simply changed.

Besides, she never said she "didn't like it" -- she simply said she hadn't had it. As I said before, it's really not uncommon to go without sex when you aren't dating anyone. (It's also not uncommon to go without sex when you're in a new relationship.)

I would suggest you better go to doctor imidietly .. You might have some sexual issue..

No doctor necessary, thank you. I have chosen (for religious reasons) not to have premarital sex. So, I won't be having sex until I get married...no sexual issues there.

ohh.. Your husband must be LUCKY person..

Here is one more BIG question !!!!

"BUT WHAT IF HE LIKE YOU, THEN HE CHANGE HIS TASTE like you change PIZZA" ??

same like other girls ..

No offence, Sorry your reply doesnt ring my BELL...

Thanks...

~Sid...

Ok this is kinda weird, but there is this kinda strange PE teacher at our school, who makes absolutly NO attempt to be attractive at all (that's ok if it's ok with them) but she is about 45, and openly professes when it's time for SexEd, that she is still a virgin!

Sex isn't something that you have to have, it's something that people like to have and should have if the proper circumstances are meant (a loving serious relationship). People can go there whole life without sex if they choose to. In fact, aren't priests and nuns suppose to remain celibate? That shows that it is possible.

Amethyst, I applaud your decision to wait until mariage. I wish there were more girls with your kind of values.

• 2 years later...

As others have said on here...everyone has lived for years and years without sex...everyone is a virgin at some point!!

Of course you can live without sex. It may not be the best time in your life if you have had sex and enjoyed it. There's something about the more you have sex the higher your drive will be.

I'm fairly certain I'm about two months into at *least* 8 months without sex. I may not be very happy about it, but it's more than likely it will happen.