Hey, me and my partner have been together 2 year, shes 33 with 5 kids and im 23 with no kids, our relationship has been pretty rocky from the start, ive been suffering from depression and genralized anxiety disorder and she has bad mental health problems, we've broke up at least 8 times since we got together but never for longer than 2 weeks apart from the last time, we broke uo for 7 weeks and in that time she going clubbing and started drinking heavy and hanging round with an 18 year old and she also kissed two other girls, neither me or my partner drink so I was very shocked when I heard, I feel like I cant be mad at her because we werent together but it hurts and I cant stop thinking about it, its ruing us because I keep getting angry abd stressed with her... I love her so much and dont want to loose her

I guess it's fine since you weren't together. What she did while on her own was her business.

What happens when together is what you worry about.

If you think she's changed a lot in the last while.. maybe it's time to reconsider WHY you two keep breaking up and consider moving on with your life?

How many more years do you really want this roller coaster to continue.. affecting you emotionally etc.?

Archived