Anyone feeling like they're cursed or have constant badluck?

I've had bad luck before but recently I crashed my car and a chain of bad luck started to happen. Many times I would hurt myself some how or do something wrong or get picked for something that would hurt me. I just realized that now so I can't remember much of what has happened to be but I've been depressed for over 2 months. I swear to god everything works against me, even god.

I crashed my car nearly 2 months ago and after a week my brother got one of his friends to fix it real cheap ($1100). Good luck? no.

One month later he returned the car but it was sent back because he forgot to fix the the back door (up to $2100).

3-4 days ago my mom was suppose to pick up the car while I was at work. I came home to more bad news. The car now has some sort of wheel problem --> back to the shop.

sigh...when will I drive again.

I swear to god no one ever pay back money they borrow from my.

Every time I make lemonade I would find that I have a cut on my squeezing finger. god that's painful.

Not to mention the gene pool I came from.

Anyone know if a lucky charm would help?

I can't decide from a

Yarobi Luck Ring

Lucky 7 Amulet

or a Lady Luck Amulet

Sounds like me just remember all bad things happen in 3's

Lost my best friend the next day boyfriend of 7 months broke up with me for no good reason. The next day my sister lost her baby.....I was so depressed I wanted to dye

3 weeks later......Dad lost his job, I almost die, and I lose my other best friend because I called her Dramatic

I have just desided that everything and everyone is aginest me but I am going to get the better of them. Every morning I make sure I smile and I think of one Happy thought threw the whole day because I have that one or more things to live for. Some day I hope my luck will change and at the moment I have very little hope but its all I got

Sorry to here that. Sounds much worst than what I got going. My parent's are struggling too because business isn't going so well this year. But hey atleast you have people to hug and hold, I'm very distant from my parents and never had a 'best' friend.

Has it gotten better for you? My life's still going down hill.

Ladies and Gents,

I refer to myself as LuckyMel13 on almost all my internet accounts. It's ironic because the numbers 3 and 6 and 13 follow me EVERYWHERE. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th in 1993. It was the most terrible year of my life; I got kicked out of both my Mom and Dad's house, I went to a juvenile detention center, and my parents gave up custody of me and made me a ward of the state.

I have so many sixes in my social that people recite the "Hail, Mary" when they hear it! The last four of my social follows me everywhere and for house or apartment numbers, 411 and 311 always follow me.

I went to Las Vegas and we were flight 848 that was supposed to leave at 8:48 and we were in row 13. The flight almost took off twice with faulty satellite equipment and was grounded for the night. The next day we were booked on a different flight and we were booked for row 13 again and we totally missed the plane. By the time I finally got on a plane to Vegas I was sure the plane was going to crash and I was going to die. Thankfully we were not in row 13 again.

I went to a fortune teller and she told me that I have negative karma but I don't know why or how to get rid of it?

MelancholyMel

Seems to me you need to reclaim power and control over your life that you have handed over to numbers - and without even a fight I might add! Do you think that "Karma" or "God" or whatever would crash a plane of innocents just because you have 6's in you SSN? News flash - the world and what happens to other people does not revolve around you - they have their "Karma" also. And did it ever occur to you that the plane with the bad satellite system might have crashed and you were spared? Could it be that blaming all your problems on numbers or your parents gives you permission not to be responsible for your own life and the consequences of your decisions and actions? .

I was just pointing out how I think I have bad luck and how numbers can follow me sometimes. You need not take it so seriously. If you don't believe in the mysterious works of "God" or "Karma" why even log on to this topic?

It seems obvious that you are upset about something and maybe you think this whole website revolves around your views. Well News Flash--they don't, so thank you and no thank you -- for your opinions, respectively.

Mel

P.S. Calm down and learn to have a good time on the net. It should be relaxing and fun. Not a forum for attacking the views of others!

• 7 years later...

I think I might be 7 years too late with this reply to your thread. Funny, seeing how "7" is supposed to be a lucky number. Luck to me seems to be in the eye of the beholder although I too am plagued with this same "bad luck" day after day and it seems like nothing ever goes my way. Ya know what though? You can't blame God or luck for a broken car or anything of that nature. You have to be thankful for what you DO have. Just remember that no matter what there's always going to be someone with worse luck than you. For example: You could have been born into a family that lives in a third world country and struggle every moment that you are alive just wishing for food. It's a cold harsh reality that does exist. There are people of all ages in the world who see bullets fly outside their homes on a daily basis and it seems natural to them. Some people have never even seen a car in their life. Appreciate life and all that it has to offer because there are millions of human beings out there who can only dream of having a life like yours.

Back in November I developed a Panic Attack Disorder. I had multiple panic attacks daily until late May.

Then 2 Months ago my car got broken into, my identity got stolen, and checks almost got cashed in my name (thankfully not). 2 weeks later, my car door window got smashed in, and my backpack got stolen.

The next day, my girlfriend who I lived with for over a year dumped me abruptly.

I tried to get back with her a couple weeks later and that failed and sent me back to hell.

Then I found out she had started seeing someone 2 weeks after she dumped me.

Then I got fired the next day.