HereForYou

So I have known this person for about 5 years now, we haven't been close but just started to really talk recently. We talked all the time, he really opened up about his past and his family with me.

He asked me to meet up with him one day so I did. If was really nice we were spending time with each other at his house and were watching movies. Things got pretty heated between us and we started to make out.

But things really just ended their, before I left his house he told me to call him and he kissed me goodbye.

Things were pretty okay throughout the same day, he stopped messaging be but apologized the next morning and said that his phone died the night before, after that message he sent me in the morning he went back to sleep.

After the message he sent me in the morning i messaged him throughout the day but NO reply. What so ever, Then my friends noticed that he posted on social media (twitter) throughout the day.

Was he ignorning me ?

Did he just use me and wants me out of his life...?

Please let me know.

I don't think he used you. I think that he may have decided that he wasn't as attracted to you as he initially thought. Or there was liquor involved and once it wore off, so did his interest.

I think that the constant messaging all day may have been overkill and I do think he was ignoring you once you began sending them.

I think you need to adopt a wait and see attitude with him.

Seems a bit too soon to jump to conclusions. Also, what are you messaging when you are getting no reply? Seems kind of obsessive on your part there. You need to stop, chill out, go do something else and give him breathing room and a chance to respond. Just because things got heated when you came over, doesn't mean he is now obligated to engage in a messaging marathon. Maybe the reason he is not responding is because things are moving too fast and getting to be too much for him.

Definitely not using you... it's been a day. Chill out and stop messaging him. Let him message you back. Guys like a bit of a chase anyway. If you have known him for 5 years, he probably doesn't feel the need to change the dynamic of your friendship in terms of how often you both message each other.

None of us can tell you exactly how he feels, but it's best to stop messaging him and reading into things. If he's interested he'll message you back. Also, I use Twitter on my computer and not my phone so just because he's posting on Twitter doesn't mean a thing.

Archived