Need woman advice she stopped talking to me

gilmond

So let me set up the story a bit just so you get an idea of what's up. So I met this girl let's call her Tina at a summer event with some mutual friends. We didn't hit much at first at the event we had a few laughs sang a few tunes and she enjoyed herself with along with my other friend. So we text back and forth and mind you I had a girlfriend at the time so I didn't think much of it. We had a few mutual get together game nights with friends and we start clicking. So fast forward a bit she tells me she likes me I told her I have a gf and told her I don't plan on breaking up with her she stops talking to me for a month. She gets a boyfriend and stuff and they date for 3 months she's saying I love you to him but in the mean time when we hung out she is calling me babe and gave me a cute kiss on the cheek. I break up with my gf because she was a hoe who was cheating on me and cut ties altogether. She tried calling me a few times never answered I don't have time for that. So Tina ends up breaking with her bf and she is all devastated and I have been there for her. I tried asking her out a few times and invited her to a few things with a good moral sense. After she broke down crying the first time she was laughing the whole night she was with me after she got it out. So I invited her to this thing and she had spent the night at my house. We watched a few movies and I told her I was going to sleep on the couch but she told me it was ok to sleep in the same bed. I didn't make a move except cuddle with her and wrap my arm around her. So I waited a bit we texted back and forth next weekend we had game night again and she was drinking and we all were drinking but I had a few less then she did. I ended up kissing her because she was flirting with me all night and when she was laying on the couch she had cuddled with me and was looking me right in the eyes deeply. I went in and kissed her and that it's been a few weeks since it's happened and haven't seen her. Now she says she wants to put the friendship on hold and won't talk to me at all and that just pisses me off because of everything that happened and it's just left me very confused.

She broke up recently and you guys are no longer friends. You are clearly showing your attraction and interest and she is not ready for that and its moving too fast or she is looking for someone but just not you. I also think since you kissed her when she was drunk, maybe she had a bad taste - she thought you were taking advantage of her being drunk. Who knows. Either way, I would respect her wishes and give her some space. This might be too much for her right now. Let her contact you when she is ready. She may never contact you, or she might in a few weeks or months when she feels healed from her relationship and knows what she wants. At that time, you might have moved on or not. So just respect her space and move forward.

Archived