So he's posting pics of another girl...I wanna scream!!

So my ex who I'd broken up with for a second time awhile back started posting about another girl on Sunday. But what's odd is he took it upon himself to talk to me less than a week ago even though I'd tried ignoring him. He told me he just couldn't move on from me and all kinds of stuff. Told me friday how he missed me. Then Saturday I told him we shouldn't be talking.

Now tonight he's posting pics of him and some other girl kissing and saying how her lips are the only one. No I don't want to be back together but there was a lot of shock and hurt. I don't get why he was telling me last week how he was having a hard time getting over me...then how he missed me and now all of a sudden is saying how amazing this woman is and stuff.

SO HURT N CONFUSED.

Stop taking the bait. He's purposely doing this in order to get a reaction out of you. Why not take the high road, and leave him along with his silly games in the dust?

You can do better..

Thank u...I believe I am going to just ignore him for good. I just sit here like okay so one day you say you can't move on, but have someone else...sighs.

Yeah, it is painfully obvious that that this douche is trying to get a rise out of you since you refused to see him again for probably a booty call. Now he's waving this random girl in your face to show you "What you're missing".

Screw him, you're better than that nonsense and the best way you can get back at an A**hole like that is to continue to ignore his existence.

Yeah, it is painfully obvious that that this douche is trying to get a rise out of you since you refused to see him again for probably a booty call. Now he's waving this random girl in your face to show you "What you're missing".

Screw him, you're better than that nonsense and the best way you can get back at an A**hole like that is to continue to ignore his existence.

He never actually asked me to see him...just kept talking to me. Telling me how he couldn't move on n stuff. SIX DAYS AGO. And telling me how sorry he was about stuff, and bringing up painful memories.

But he's already told me sorry...I got it, and I ended it so I figure leave me alone, esp if he was seeing someone else. Don't drudge up all that bs. I agree...I don't think I could ever even see him face to face again without wanting to punch him.

Social media is awful after breakups. Block him and give it some time. I went through a period where I HAD to check her page through even someone else's computer after we blocked each other. Every time I viewed it, it would send me in a whirlwind of over analyzing and negative thoughts. Now, although I'm over her emotionally, I'm still in a stage where if I saw months worth of facebook crap on her, it would send me into other emotions (probably bring back up anger). My buddies leave their pages up all the time and I have absolutely no desire to see what she's up to now.

ty everyone...I took him out of my newsfeed at least. I do get that I am the one who ended it, and that he will move on. But him saying all of that stuff to me last week about how he couldn't move on and bringing up a lot of painful stuff from our past which we've already discussed. And him telling me how he couldn't bring himself to play family feud because we did it together. Than not even a week later posting pics of him kissing another girl...

It felt like a REAL SLAP IN THE FACE.

ty everyone...I took him out of my newsfeed at least. I do get that I am the one who ended it, and that he will move on. But him saying all of that stuff to me last week about how he couldn't move on and bringing up a lot of painful stuff from our past which we've already discussed. And him telling me how he couldn't bring himself to play family feud because we did it together. Than not even a week later posting pics of him kissing another girl...

Well he could have been holding out hope that you two would reconcile and when he realized that it wasn't happening, took the next step towards moving on. Posting pics of a new girl kissing, tacky but probably done to annoy you or to show you so to speak.

Delete him.

You keep going over this as if it is meaningful. Many guys will continue to muck you around even after you breakup. They will lie and say whatever thing they feel like saying at the moment to get the response they want from you. 8 days later or 88 days later. Yes, he is a jerk but you still want to maintain contact and have some kind of hope or you would cut him off 100%

Do not do things by 1/2 measure. Why only remove him from the newsfeed? Why not block him completely?

You keep going over this as if it is meaningful. Many guys will continue to muck you around even after you breakup. They will lie and say whatever thing they feel like saying at the moment to get the response they want from you. 8 days later or 88 days later. Yes, he is a jerk but you still want to maintain contact and have some kind of hope or you would cut him off 100%

Do not do things by 1/2 measure. Why only remove him from the newsfeed? Why not block him completely?

I loved his kids...I don't want a relationship, and I don't want a friendship with him. I could never really forgive him for this. But someday when I am healed I'd really like the ability to at least see pics of the kids and see how he is doing. And without actually having to speak to him.

And it is meaningful to me. If someone wants to move on...move on. Don't bring up a lot of bad stuff n tell me all of that if you are seeing someone. He may have wanted to see if there was a chance, but still kinda low...

I loved his kids...I don't want a relationship, and I don't want a friendship with him. I could never really forgive him for this. But someday when I am healed I'd really like the ability to at least see pics of the kids and see how he is doing. And without actually having to speak to him.

The kids are going to move on, he is moving on and you need to as well.

The kids are going to move on, he is moving on and you need to as well.
That's it though...I am. When he wanted to talk I told him leave me alone. If I don't look at his page I will be fine...if I find that I am having a hard time doing that then I will delete n block.

I moved on from most of my exes, and sometimes check in on them. I still care about them as people.

It is almost impossible to move on from someone when you are checking up on them via social media. Its too easy to say we care too much about someone in order to keep them as a friend but ultimately we have to do what helps us to move on emotionally. As CeeLambrini said, when your healing is done and if you still wonder how he and/or the kids are you can always re-add them. For now you have to concentrate on moving on and not letting him get to you.

TY everyone...I am going to delete him for now. I think there's just a lot of stress going on. My car broke down and it's an expensive fix and I still don't have it back. A lot of stuff building. I am going to delete him and focus on other stuff right now, and once everything else is going better I will probably feel a lot better.

TY everyone...I am going to delete him for now. I think there's just a lot of stress going on. My car broke down and it's an expensive fix and I still don't have it back. A lot of stuff building. I am going to delete him and focus on other stuff right now, and once everything else is going better I will probably feel a lot better.

Good move! Focus on yourself right now. Be kind to yourself. Let go of big future plans like one day to reconnect with his kids. You need to find yourself again. Do not get wrapped up in the kid issue. They are durable and will have moved on as well in a short time.

Do not wrap your memories of them in amber to give you some kind of perpetual pull back in their direction. Think only of you for right now.

Good move! Focus on yourself right now. Be kind to yourself. Let go of big future plans like one day to reconnect with his kids. You need to find yourself again. Do not get wrapped up in the kid issue. They are durable and will have moved on as well in a short time.

Do not wrap your memories of them in amber to give you some kind of perpetual pull back in their direction. Think only of you for right now.

TY...I usually kinda keep some kind of friendship with exes and ppl I've dated. But I kinda realized I don't want or need a friendship with someone like him.

Archived