Very busy woman that I am highly into.

dld123

Hi guys,

I'm just looking for some helpful advice/tips on a situation:

there's this girl I went to middle school with that I reconnected with earlier this year on Facebook. We exchanged numbers and texted back and forth for a while. We went out for coffee and a nice little walk a few months back and it was a great time. We continue to keep in touch, but it's so hard keeping a convo/talking with her. The thing is that she is a doctor and she had an extremely busy life. I stopped texting her for a while cause I felt like I was being kind of a bug/annoying with so persistently texting. I texted her for the first time in maybe 3 weeks the other day and she responded with " hey I miss you and we should get some coffee/dessert soon".

point is that I'm really really into this woman and have been for a long time. and I'm looking for a proper way to let her know that I'm into her and that I would love to hear from her more and most def spend some time with her and such . I would also like to find out how she might feel about me as well. I feel like I've been waiting forever and just want to know if I should stick around and try or move on.

thanks for reading!

Thank you for the input everyone. I will try and make a date with her but I just know it's going to be hard. She is hard to talk to so I know planning something is going to be worse. I sent her a text last night just trying to start a convo but I received no reply. She is like that and i would def like to think it's cause shes busy but very hit or miss somethings I get no reply and sometimes i get a lot out of her.

Idk how long I should wait between texting her because as I have said before, the one thing I hate most is being persistent and possibly being a BUG in her eyes. Is there any way that I can drive the fact that I'm really into her through a convo? I guess that's a tad bit on the "corny" side, but I just want to find a way of upping my chances on having a better connection with her and talking/hanging out.

Archived