Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Traveling to Florida for a week.

Shyguy20

So, I was thinking about traveling to Florida for a week to see my father (and to go to a nudist beach and maybe see Miami while I'm at it), but I need some inspiration to do so. I really want to go, but myself is the only one holding me back. What would you tell someone like me for inspriation? I know this isn't the place for asking for inspriational help, so I'm going to stay on topic by asking: has anyone been to a nudist beach? How was your experience? I've been thinking about going to Florida on this Wedensday.

Yup,

Been to one in France. Everyone was what I would consider a "senior." Nothing wrong with that, but not what you would expect. More like something out of National Geographic than Playboy.

Went to another one in St Bart's recently. This one was quite desolate-- just a few naked 20 year old women lying on a single beach towel You would have been the only guy

I've been to Miami a couple times and it was ghetto. If you've ever been to Baltimore.... it's THAT ghetto. Personally for me, it's not worth the trip. The only nice thing about it is the beach... but there are nicer beaches in Florida. I never have been to a nudist beach nor have any desire. Keep in mind that Florida has a high elderly population and well... most of the beach goers that may flock to that kind of beach will be elderly... would you be comfortable with that?

There are more things to do in Florida than just see Miami and naked people. The Keys (I recommend Key Largo), Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

Archived