My ex has blocked me on everything

dark angel9

I also send my ex angry messages, saying how he's terrible for going from 1) telling me I'm the love of his life to 2) saying he "has to" marry someone else according to his parents, adn instead of fighting for me, suggesting that I stand by and be his "best friend for life" and watch him go through this "forced" marriage. He hasn't blocked me! Which makes me think your ex blocked you because he met someone else, not just because he felt guilty receiving your messages.

Yep - there are people who endure years of verbal, emotional and physical abuse - compared to which angry messages for a year after a split are nothing really. But healthy people wouldn't put up with it. He may have met someone else; he may have just got fed up. There's also no way of knowing whether he actually read the messages.

Did he ever respond to any of your emails?

Yes, he responded to all of them. I actually didn't send that many, they were just spaced out over 11 months. His responses were along the lines that he feels upset at getting them, doesn't really know what to say to me. I asked him for an apology and he responded with "never". He also told me that I was being "self destructive" by sending those emails. That was quite condescending. During our R, he was always telling me that "he knows me better than I know myself" and was always psychoanalyzing me which I found irritating (he is not a psychologist or even close).

As for finding someone new, that doesn't bother me. I would be extremely surprised if any woman puts up with him long term.

What guy in his right mind would think i'll agree to be downgraded, from "love of his life" to hidden woman on the side? BS.

There are many who want to have their cake and eat it. Unfortunately there are many women (and men) who allow them to have their cake and eat it.

I asked him for an apology and he responded with "never".

Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. If you haven't had one yet then it is unlikely that you will EVER get one ... but it seems you have have accepted that now. Have you accepted that? Are you done with all the angry emails?

YES you ARE emotionally attached to him. That emotion is anger. "emotional attachment" doesn't mean you have to be in love with them. You are emotionally attached by anger. If you weren't you wouldn't be upset that he blocked you. You need to see his updates so you either find something that he is doing to justify your anger or for some reason being angry at him is your comfort zone and you don't want to be rocked out of it. You don't WANT to until you get the response from him that you are wanting. Now you are without a rudder and don't know what to do because you aren't connected.

There are many who want to have their cake and eat it. Unfortunately there are many women (and men) who allow them to have their cake and eat it.

I don't think my ex sees it that waay. I think he thinks it's fine to have an arranged wife but then "friends" on the side. I don't think he undertands that he literally just downgraded me from love of his life to second-best woman. You know?

Archived