Girls: Do you like giving head?

Lily04

im not very experienced in giving head. i love the taste of my boyfriend, but im quite petitie and so i got a small mouth and my bf isnt small at all, so sometimes feel i cant take it as deep as i would like too. sometimes i get a bit scared about him cuming in my mouth. i would never spit, always swallow, but tlike find it hard to swallow his cum and still have it in my mouth. getting a bit explicit there, lol

anyways, yeh i do like giving my bf head cos i love the taste of him in my mouth and i love his reaction-gets me going x

• 5 years later...

I love giving oral to my guy. It's one of my favourite acts.

I always offer to do it and a little over half the time, he wants me to perform oral, but other times, he's like "no, I want your face up here near mine" (aww)

I enjoyed receiving oral in past relationships but I really prefer giving oral best. I like go into a different state of mind doing it, like a meditative state. Honestly, I vaguely remember giving oral but the memory of doing it is fuzzy. It's like my brain is on auto-pilot. And not to brag, but I am quite good.

My boyfriend had a BAD (I repeat) BAD experience with his ex-wife and oral. It made him gag and now he's totally wigged out and isn't ready to perform it on me. We may try it in the future but I don't really care. As long as I can do oral on him, I'm good.

What's with girls and not caring? I would never want to be with a man who is grossed out to go down on me, next.

He's not a selfish lover or anything. He pleases me in every other way he just CAN'T go down on me.

The only woman he has eaten out was his ex-wife and he only tried it like 2x and gagged. Never did it since. I was the one who had to tell him "Hey you know...vaginas don't smell like fish." Because he assumed they all did from that one bad experience.

I've seen him gag from eating something with a bad texture or even brushing his teeth. Trust me..it's not a selfish issue...it's a case of having a bad experience and being too sensitive.

That being said, I don't really care.

Wish my wife thought the same way as most of y'all. She's like sexygirl19's boyfriend, she used to love giving it to me (I've been told that was all a lie, an act, etc. just to keep me happy) and in the past couple of years we've had a lot of fights regarding her unwillingness to pleasure me (and don't think I'm selfish, I'll gladly do whatever she wants). It's basically we have vaginal sex or I masturbate if I want to orgasm. And there's a lot of times she'll tell me that she'll take care of me, give me head, etc. but when the time comes it's "I know I said this, but...*insert something*"

I really enjoy oral sex, giving or receiving - the offering and accepting of such an intimate act (that also feels good to me in either direction) is very pleasurable, especially with someone who knows what they are doing and enjoys it (as I do).

One of the interesting things (to me) is that giving oral can be from a powerful or a giving perspective (top or bottom, from another perspective). Holding someone down and pulling their pleasure from them with your mouth... or receiving the command to serve them with your skill. Either way it's a joyous experience, and I have had and crafted many orgasms from it.

I hope that you (whoever you are, reading this) one day find yourself able to enjoy it from either direction. If not, may you find many other pleasures!

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

think its interesting that the common response here is "i do it to please him"

i guess im in the minority, i love giving head and its not just about pleasing him, it pleases me as well. he never has to ask me, im down there quite often

I love doing it, but I am sure there's an emotional component here. If I'm turned on by someone, that means I'm emotionally connected to them. Not that I've had many casual relationships, but this is probably not something that I would do with a one-night stand.

i guess im in the minority, i love giving head and its not just about pleasing him, it pleases me as well. he never has to ask me, im down there quite often

I'm with you babi doll. Yes I do it to please him but it's a HUGE turn on for me. My guy will never have to ask for it because I am always more then willing to do it.

I'm curious because I've given my bf oral sex multiple times but I don't really like it..I like the fact that he's enjoying it but the actual act almost makes me gag. Do people actually like doing this, or do they just do it as an expression of love?

I do think it is a expression of love, because i love my b/f more than i have w/ my ex's! I love to please him but at the same time it pleases me, like alot of people on here has said he NEVER has to ask i always do it! Love it

It's hard to say.

I love giving my boyfriend head but if he wasn't enjoying it or that it was mediocre, I sure wouldn't.

So, it's not the act itself, it's the feeling I get from giving him pleasure.

• 2 years later...

I realize we are different in our likes and dislikes. There are times when the pendulum swings between giving and receiving oral sex, I am almost always on for 69.

Old post I realize, do you have a bf?

Archived