Bikini Pictures

victorianrose

So this guy and I are getting along really well, and I wanted to spice things up a bit. So I was thinking about sending the guy I like a casual picture of me in my new bikini, he hasn't asked for pictures like that, this is entirely my idea to add a little attraction spark in the mix, and he knows I am . I am overage and have no hangups about people seeing me in a bikini, especially since im not making an overtly sexual picture, so even if he did show other people I wouldn't really mind. I just wonder what guys opinions about this are? Yay or nay?

So this guy and I are getting along really well, and I wanted to spice things up a bit. So I was thinking about sending the guy I like a casual picture of me in my new bikini, he hasn't asked for pictures like that, this is entirely my idea to add a little attraction spark in the mix, and he knows I am . I am overage and have no hangups about people seeing me in a bikini, especially since im not making an overtly sexual picture, so even if he did show other people I wouldn't really mind. I just wonder what guys opinions about this are? Yay or nay?

Pictures don't do justice. Just go see him in person in it.

You don't want to end up sending to the wrong person or him forwarding a bunch of pictures of you to his guy friends.

I want to go see him, but because of circumstances we can't at the moment... so I am stuck in the meantime. If he did forward it I don't really care, since I don't have a problem with being seen in a bikini in public, but I really don't think he's the type who would. Either way is irrelevant I just wanna make an impression

I want to go see him, but because of circumstances we can't at the moment... so I am stuck in the meantime. If he did forward it I don't really care, since I don't have a problem with being seen in a bikini in public, but I really don't think he's the type who would. Either way is irrelevant I just wanna make an impression

what are the circumstances?

silly, only do that for your man not some total potential stranger.

what are the circumstances?

silly, only do that for your man not some total potential stranger.

We want to hang out, but his truck engine is blown out (he's getting it fixed though, just gotta get the money up for it) and I am not the kind who goes around picking up guys (it never worked for me in the past), and he's not a stranger, we have been friends since high school just fell out of contact for a while because he was in Japan in the airforce and I was in Venezuela in a dysfunctional relationship. And now we are both back in our hometown together again

We want to hang out, but his truck engine is blown out (he's getting it fixed though, just gotta get the money up for it) and I am not the kind who goes around picking up guys (it never worked for me in the past), and he's not a stranger, we have been friends since high school just fell out of contact for a while because he was in Japan in the airforce and I was in Venezuela in a dysfunctional relationship. And now we are both back in our hometown together again

Oh yea I remembered now.

Yeah, don't bother sending it.

Hanging out doesn't mean you both are interested in each other. If you are on a date that's a different story.

As for sending picture, he ain't your man yet.

Another thing, you are trying to hard to impress and you're going to end up like all the pictures he see on the internet. Another part of his gallery in his mind.

Oh yea I remembered now.

Yeah, don't bother sending it.

Hanging out doesn't mean you both are interested in each other. If you are on a date that's a different story.

As for sending picture, he ain't your man yet.

Another thing, you are trying to hard to impress and you're going to end up like all the pictures he see on the internet. Another part of his gallery in his mind.

We both are interested in each other, we just want to build a foundation before jumping into a relationship and dating. That is his idea and mine, and I haven't seen him in person since he graduated from high school (different countries, not much opportunity). How do you suggest I impress him then? Men are visual creatures, they like what they see, thought that sending pictures like that would a bold, daring (I'm just that kind of woman) move but would be worth it if I could grab his attention even more.

We both are interested in each other, we just want to build a foundation before jumping into a relationship and dating. That is his idea and mine, and I haven't seen him in person since he graduated from high school (different countries, not much opportunity). How do you suggest I impress him then? Men are visual creatures, they like what they see, thought that sending pictures like that would a bold, daring (I'm just that kind of woman) move but would be worth it if I could grab his attention even more.

I told you. Meet him up for a hangout/date/whatever. Don't impress him with a picture like some sort of magazine. You are not a magazine. You are a person. Show him with your personality while wearing a BIKINI in person when you guys are on the beach or whatever.

That's how you can impress him.

Since you haven't hung out with him since high school, no, don't send it. It gives him the wrong idea. I understand you're comfortable with people seeing the pic because you wear a bikini in public too - but what is the point of sending it to him? Why do you want to impress him with your body? If he asks for a picture (which some guys do, just a regular picture so they can see your face when they want to), send him a fully clothed one. Until then, I don't think you should. To me, it sounds like "You like what you see here? Next time we meet up, you can have some"

I told you. Meet him up for a hangout/date/whatever. Don't impress him with a picture like some sort of magazine. You are not a magazine. You are a person. Show him with your personality while wearing a BIKINI in person when you guys are on the beach or whatever.

That's how you can impress him.

Just wait until then? Works for me

I am actually quite surprised that people are all up in arms over a bikini pic. I mean... people go to the beach in bikinis. They post bikini pics on Facebook (frolicking on the beach or whatever). They hug their grandma in a bikini. I don't see this the same as a naked pic at all (and wonder why people would be worried about distribution of that?) I also think it's a GREAT alternative to the naked pics many people like to send... To each their own, I guess...

That being said, I DO agree that sending him one this early in the relationship will send the wrong message...

Have you added him to FB yet? How about just going to the beach with some friends, genuinely frolicking with them and posting your "day at the beach" pics on FB. You'll know right there if they are appropriate or sexualized... if you aren't comfortable with them on FB, they are probably not appropriate...

I went on a few dates with a girl who claimed to be some Miss Blah Blah 2004 model whatever. Without asking she sent her modelling pics, and while her body was tight, the whole thing just reeked of "trying too hard". If you really must have him see you, do Skype. Way classier and you can flirt/ show as little/much as you want.

I don't really know why it is such a bad idea personally. If she is comfortable with herself in the bikini and wants to send a flirty pic then why not? I don't think it necessarily says "I'm easy". Depends on how the text is sent. If he texts her and says something like "what are you up to?" And she responds with "just got back from the beach" and then sends it, why not? If she were to send it with a caption that read "come and get it" maybe that would be different. I think if you want to send it, send it. It's not a naked picture and if you don't care what happens to it, then go for it

Archived