Married Man with a pregnant girlfriend

fikyvrou

Why are men not responsible for a life they willingly created??? If you do not employ birth control you are asking to be a father and but you are not responsible for that life?? What a joke. Yup, it seems men have no responsibility what so ever on any end of it. Sad. really. My dad is one of those people. What a joke.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are men not responsible for a life they willingly created??? If you do not employ birth control you are asking to be a father and but you are not responsible for that life?? What a joke.

Because they have no say in whether that life can even come to fruition. Remember, it's your body.

THEN USE YOUR OWN BIRTH CONTROL!! That is all that is necessary. That makes you RESPONSIBLE. What is hard about this??

Ok. So what happens when you do and mistakes happen?

Still have the double standard.

By the way, ladies, you may have missed my reverse scenario where the guy WANTS the baby and the woman doesn't.

It's not all about forcing abortions and shirking responsibility, remember.

If a man makes it he has responsibilities to deal with it. If they have sex they know what they are getting into.

So a man can get as many woman has he wants pregnant and simple say "I don't want to be a father." and according to you has zero responsibility in the situation? So, then woman would indeed be forced to get abortions because at ANY time a guy could say, "Ya, I don't want to be a dad anymore. Peace out."

A guy can make a baby but once a woman (shockingly) chooses to assert her RIGHT to her body he has zero accountability.

The problem here I think is men never have a living thing come out of them, they have never experienced what it is like to have zero control over what is done to you.

And, let not forget, men DO have a choice in if a life is brought into this world: They could NOT have full-on intercourse, they can have the snip-snip done. Just because you don't CHOOSE to take one of those choices and it back-fires doesn't mean you can cry victim afterwards.

By the way, ladies, you may have missed my reverse scenario where the guy WANTS the baby and the woman doesn't.

See post 49.

I say we force all men who have more than 4 children to sit before the all of the mother's for those children to vote on if he should be castrated. I mean one or more people has the complete right to control what another person does with their body right?

I think it is sad too when a man wants his baby but can not have it. The thing is is OUR body grows this baby. There is no way around it. If men want control over this they can get sex changes and add a uterus. Personally I would LOVE to see that.

If a man makes it he has responsibilities to deal with it. If they have sex they know what they are getting into.

Then why does he not also share in the decision?

There's the double standard.

So a man can get as many woman has he wants pregnant and simple say "I don't want to be a father." and according to you has zero responsibility in the situation? So, then woman would indeed be forced to get abortions because at ANY time a guy could say, "Ya, I don't want to be a dad anymore. Peace out."

Women allow themselves to get pregnant as much as men "get them" pregnant. Remember, it's YOUR BODY THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER. And regardless, she wouldn't be forced to get an abortion even if the guy didn't want to pay up. That's a choice.

A guy can make a baby but once a woman (shockingly) chooses to assert her RIGHT to her body he has zero accountability.

Right--because it's the assertion itself that removes any of his accountability. If I assert my RIGHT to make a decision without taking into account someone else's wishes because it's my decision (my body) to make, then I would be a hypocrite to then turn around and expect them to take accountability for the decision I made.

And, let not forget, men DO have a choice in if a life is brought into this world: They could NOT have full-on intercourse, they can have the snip-snip done. Just because you don't CHOOSE to take one of those choices and it back-fires doesn't mean you can cry victim afterwards.

Lol, you all keep repeating this but it still has little to do with the conversation. Mistakes happen, remember? Double standard still exists.

Go ahead and reverse the scenario like I asked so we can all kindly move past this ridiculous birth control argument.

Men have every right to express themselves but they have ZERO right to tell a woman what to they with HER body. If they have sex, they can make a baby, and as EVERYONE know the baby resides in the woman's body. Now, unless we force people to give birth or have abortions then its up to the woman what is done with her body.

You can't exactly go 50-50 on the choice, so logically, since the baby in INSIDE the woman, a part of her body, its her CHOICE. What is so hard to understand???

I like how you brush aside all the options men have.

I think it is sad too when a man wants his baby but can not have it. The thing is is OUR body grows this baby. There is no way around it. If men want control over this they can get sex changes and add a uterus. Personally I would LOVE to see that.

Agreed.

When men (as camus puts it) "have a say" in if a woman does or not have a baby then, woman should get a say in when, where, and how a man should be castrated.

Men have every right to express themselves but they have ZERO right to tell a woman what to they with HER body. If they have sex, they can make a baby, and as EVERYONE know the baby resides in the woman's body. Now, unless we force people to give birth or have abortions then its up to the woman what is done with her body.

Well, hooray, we still have our 1st Amendment rights, thank god for that!

But seriously, I understand what you're saying, and I agree with it. That's fine.

All I'm saying is you can't play it both ways. If men have ZERO right to tell a woman what to do with HER body, then women have ZERO right to demand that a man be held accountable FOR HER BODY.

Men can't force a woman to give birth even if they want the child. Because it's not THEIR child, it's HER BODY. Even though they were equal parts responsible for making it, too bad.

And men can't force a woman to have an abortion even if they don't want a child, because it's HER BODY, so now it's HIS CHILD. Even if they don't want to support it, because too bad.

But you really don't see a double standard here.

All I'm saying is you can't play it both ways. If men have ZERO right to tell a woman what to do with HER body, then women have ZERO right to demand that a man be held accountable FOR HER BODY.

Men can't force a woman to give birth even if they want the child. Because it's not THEIR child, it's HER BODY. Even though they were equal parts responsible for making it, too bad.

And men can't force a woman to have an abortion even if they don't want a child, because it's HER BODY, so now it's HIS CHILD. Even if they don't want to support it, because too bad.

The child HE created because he couldn't keep his penis in his pants. Men have options (that you are happy to complete ignore). They are not victims has much as they like to pretend. Again, its not a mystery how a baby is made.

The child HE created because he couldn't keep his penis in his pants. Men have options (that you are happy to complete ignore). They are not victims has much as they like to pretend. Again, its not a mystery how a baby is made.

But he created it, right? So doesn't he get a say in whether it can be born?

Oh right. No, he only comes into play when it's an issue of accountability, not choice.

The answer is to get a uterus and give birth to your own children. I don't see men running to do that.

Why is it so hard for men to understand that the baby grows not just inside the woman be us a PART of their body? Why do men play victim when they know where babies come from and when they know the woman is the one to carry it?

I think I'm understanding things more now. But I'd like to be sure I understand the logic of women.

If the discussion is about birth control and actually getting pregnant, it's the man's fault because he couldn't keep it in his pants and wear a condom.

If the discussion is about the choice to have the baby or abort, it's the woman's right because it's the woman's body.

If the discussion is about accountability for the previous choice, it's the man's fault because he couldn't keep it in his pants and wear a condom.

I think that about wraps it up You're right, men sure do like to play victims!

The thing is too the child is a completely different entity when born so to ditch a life you created because you want to whine about how unfair life is that you HAD to be a father is despicable. Bag it or keep your pants on.

Said so much better I could have.

The things is the OP is running away from his responsibility. He did not bag it and said so himself. He said he had temper tantrums to get her to do what he wanted. He just wants no definitive proof that he is a cheat so he can claim to his wife he isn't one. If there is a child with his DNA he is a definitive cheater and liar.

Said so much better I could have.

I agree, men are not excused from responsibility because they have a testosterone fulled brain at times. Sorry no dice. We are called bags when we have our period and we are "abusive" because of hormones but men can not control their penis and this is ok?? Why?

The thing is too the child is a completely different entity when born so to ditch a life you created because you want to whine about how unfair life is that you HAD to be a father is despicable. Bag it or keep your pants on.

Great. Now try applying that to the reverse scenario.

I agree, men are not excused from responsibility because they have a testosterone fulled brain at times. Sorry no dice. We are called bags when we have our period and we are "abusive" because of hormones but men can not control their penis and this is ok?? Why?

Exactly! Men get a free pass, as they would say, "Because we are guys!" Woman are, manipulative, controlling, evil etc.

Great. Now try applying that to the reverse scenario.

As I said if you feel life is unfair change your biology. Get a uterus. Biology makes me a baby incubator. I did not get a choice in if I was born male or female. Personally I love being a woman. If you find being a man as having too many struggles there are ways now you can be a woman. Then you can control whether a baby is born or not.

Archived