I will be losing my V-card to someone I don't like soon.

MD Geist

Same here. They don't want to be virgins any more but when we (the sex they want to have sex with) tell them what is making them not sexable, we are wrong. I just don't get it.

Right?! We are women, telling them how to better their chances of having sex with other women. But, the simple fact that we are not virgin males and therefore cannot understand their struggle, makes our advice invalid.

If we were able to understand your struggle firsthand, we would not be women. This means that, by definition, we would not be able to give you advice from a woman's perspective.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
choice as in he chose to be a virgin...no i don;t....

Ya, you do. See this is what I was talking about. Why is it so hard to accept that YOU are the reason you are still a virgin? That if you changed you attitude, stop blaming others for you problem, and took the advice of the woman on this thread, you situation would change.

If you want to keep acting like a six year old yelling "Life's not fair!" be my guest. But don't expect woman to be turned on by it. See, you do have a choice.

Archived