Enough is Enough?

LostandUnfound

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry too. You saying your going to do what your going to do..to me..is a irrational, crazy, & frantic situation. I've been on other forums where my tuff love, helped a quite a few people in your position, because i know it'd helped me when i needed it. I was so far gone and people were babying me and i was crying, and some gal got on there and said "HEY whats wrong with you, SNAP OUT OF IT"...and it worked. For me anyway. I'm sorry if i seemed to harsh, but i wanted to see if you'd fight back, and you did. And to me, that shows alot....I read people..its actually what i do. I think you should get up, go outside, look at the sky and take a long deep breath.

My first medication didn't take. After a six weeks, the doctor said I should have improved more than I had, so she switched me. I think at the very least, call your doctor's office as soon as possible, and just ask to speak to someone about it. They may recommend you stop taking it, or take less of it. It's just a thought. The pain will still be there, but it will be more manageable. you have thought about this a long time, which means you are careful and think things through. Give one more a try. And maybe it can be manageable again.

It's going to be a long weekend. Offices are closed, and I'm hoping that at least realizing that this stuff may not be combining correctly chemically, it will lessen the intensity of the pain.

Suggested Action Plan:

- Change antidepressant.

- Write a little in this post everyday. We will check it, continue to respond.

- Maybe consider getting a walking aid - to eliminate your perceived disappointement at when people see your face first then your disability. This seems to disappoint you most. Their disappointment that your body doesnt meet the high standards of your face. Maybe if you had a walking aid- people will see your disability straight away and you then do not see their expression change.

- There would be a support group for people like you to share your experiences - with humour.

Question: Would it be preferrable for you to be an amputee?

Guys,

I think , considering the amount of pills he last said he had taken , and if he has flaked out now, it wouldnt have been enough to do the job. At best we can hope he wakes up tomorrow feeling very ill and groggy. This will in itself perhaps distract him from hs plight.

If we all send him some light/prayer, then collectively it should help him more than any words.

Does anyone know if the moderators have the means to access someone's email address and ask the police to trace the home address, then check on that person

in theses cases?

dont know... might be many legalities involved in that... plus the forum is american and he lives in england, but

it sure would be worth a try! Can we get the attention of a MODERATOR please?

I have been in this situation before , but as a mod on another site , we had to call the police for legal reasons , as far as I know we don't have the same laws as holland , but the admin was dutch and legally we had to call the police who then needed to see the thread etc ...then they had to contact the police in the Azores believe or not ....

felt it was only fair to update you .. thxs for being concerned .. .. but as you can see i failed .. nothing new . ..... lastnight after i left a took a few more pills but after a while my body started to tingle and i thought i must bee close .. then i got the urge to throw up .. i didnt have a choice it just came up a few times .. it was watery with green bits and acidy .. .. after throwing up i went back to the couch feeling bad and passed out .. .. i awoke at 12 today feeling like crap .. fustrated and angry i couldnt do the simplist of things killing myself ... i now feel starnge and there is a slight dull ache in my liver area .. im devasted that i woke up .. just means i didnt do it properly .. its made me more determined to do it right ... . . ... ...

Good morning Lost. I am very glad to read that you are still with us. I've read this entire thread and my wish for the new year is that you won't give up the fight just yet and that you will try this life again. Please go see your doctor again and get a different medication for your depression. Have you attemped to see a councelor? You might be able to have sessions over the telephone...it's always easier to talk to someone about personal things when it's not IN person. Just PLEASE don't give up.

Hey there,

Great to hear from you.

Can you please postpone your plan until you have tried every practical option open to improve your situation.

I know you would not want to talk today so just recover and take it easy.

However please ponder the fact that however little joy you feel at this time , you know, there are times when you do feel joy. I bet you have some good times with your dog. I remember just lying with my dog on the grass in the dog park every day for 3 days, reading a book. That didnt take two good legs to enjoy and is a fond memory for me . Just having him at times was enough.

If there is anything you want anyone to do - to ring or contact anyone on your behalf just send a private email. We are here to help.

Please try and accept the help you do find useful and do not hesitate to ask for what you need at this time.

Everyone here cares for you. Really believe it.

Archived