Enough is Enough?

LostandUnfound

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ps - your choice of pills - is not gonna accomplish your goal in a painfree manner.

Also amitrip as a choice of antidepressant is a very poor choice on behalf of yor Doctor. The dose is too low and the drug itself is v outdated- only really used as a mld pain reliever these days.

I am interested in degenerative diseases as I have it in the spine - so please continue with the story re hip replacement.

I'm not shoving anything down anyones throat, All i did was tell you to stand up & fight for your life and you didn't like it, i guess if i sat here and babied you, would it would have been better?? Is that really what you need? Because at the position your in, nothing is going to help, people are on here trying to help you the best they know how and you just keep taking pills regardless of what anyone says...

And yes giving examples should help, u ASKED me what do i got...don't ask if you change your mind and then decide you don't want to hear it, just because its not suitable. Like i said earlier, i think your attractive, i think you have a great knack at not taking people's "crap", also, thats fight, and thats a lust for defending yourself.=) Your really going to tell me, this is the only hope when you have such conviction of defending yourself to people like me? Hmmm?

And tuffly im not really concerned whether you appreciate my posts or not.

Lost, I'm going to throw something else out here. Will you please google the drug you're taking, the Amitriptyline, and see if you're having the side effects that it talks about. You said you've been on it for 23 days. Some young people have become suicidal on this drug.

Would you please take into consideration that this drug may not be working for you, and that you need to see your doctor as soon as possible. I had to try two different prescriptions before the anti-depressants worked for me.

when ure under the age of 13 the disease is called perthes disease and ure not supposed to get it over the age of 13 so it was complicated they tried traction to no avail only for the hip joit to crumble and create jagged edges so was hard and painfull to bend my hip so they fused my hip after countless other operations as a last resort to stop the degeneration ..

i would take it onboard but ive always had suicidal thoughts .. its just now im acting on them ..

My point is that you've been able to control it before. This medicine may have exasberated it. With different medication, it may be recede, and another mediation may battle it better.

I would love to be able to sit and visit with you, i really like your personality, and loved how you put me in my place. I'm always one to say it how i see it, and i desperatly do NOT want you to take anymore pills...I really hope you sit and think and change your mind for another day, another fight. Becase you do have fight in you, and thats more than alot of people can say.

yes it can only for me to pa for it agan ..

I understand. I've been unemployed and without insurance in my life. I get it. But research it. Look it up on a few websites. I believe in doctors and they do good work, but they need our feedback and they aren't perfect. Look up stories of people who have taken it, gotten off, and see if you might want to consider how you will take it in the future. I'm afraid to say stop taking it. Because I don't know everything about your medical history. I stopped taking mine after 6 months. I went cold turkey and the physical effects wiped me out for about 2 weeks. I almost passed out. I was dizzy. One is supposed to go off them gradually.

I'm afraid that the amitriptyline is having the opposite of its intended effect. It is working in your body. But not in the right direction.

Archived