Hello all,

My ex boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. He didnt communicate well, had anger and verbal abuse issues. He got really upset that I went out with my friends one night (something I rarely do) and didnt talk to me for 3 days. He would hang up on me, curse me out, and say really mean things. Well, I would always make an excuse (big mistake) for his actions especially if we were in front of others. I fell asleep one night while we were watching a movie and he blew up saying i was being disrespectful and rude. I apologized, but he continued to rant and then got up and left. I had never dealt with someone like that before so I tried to stay and hope that it change for the better (big mistake #2). After about 4 months, I told him I couldnt take it and I was going to walk away if he didnt change. He told me F*** me, and cut off all communications with me. I wasnt surprised, but i was hurt. Im further along in my healing process that I dont even want to know why he treated me that way. Now he is trying to come back saying he is sorry and he dont want to miss out on a good woman. I havent responded back to him, and i know if i do, it will be something harsh. What would you do?

dont do it! dont text him back at all! please im telling you from very recent experience not to. people like that dont change. i know that in the end you'll do what ever you want but if you could learn from my experience is dont respond to a text from your ex. their feelings are not your responsibility anymore...

Archived