He did it again..

aussielis

Ok met a guy at start of year, he stuffed me around big time...Made dates forgot, rang me when drunk but insisted he wasnt after a shag...I ended up ditching him deleted everything about him. Months later he starts calling again I ignore him for a month but he keeps calling. In the end i said havent you got the hint im not interested you messed me around. Of course it was my fault. Apparenlty I wanted a relationship and he had too much going on. I said ok just mates he went away from 6 weeks to get away from his problems i.e. job and family issue's. During this time he msg'd me constantly usually when drunk asking for a relationship and saying time away from his probs has made him realise he wants me. I said your problems will come back when you return. He said he had grown up in 6 weeks and given up booze and drugs.

He comes back we caught up once but he put a few smart arrogant messages on my fb...I was drunk one day and had enough so i told him off and to get lost.....well get f...........He told me after this he didnt wanna try with me.He gets a new job...We spoke I apologised. He said we can meet up soon.

Since then he has made 2 dates with me, cancelled the first due to being stressed he then say's he may need to put his private life on hold. Friday I accidentally sent one of the messages to him again on fb where i told him off but i explained my fb messed up. We were meant to meet yesterday he say's he upset with me cos i resent that message I explained it was an accident. He then goes on and on about his family issue's and how he cant get involved with me. Is it something ive done?

I agree with Annie and don't think it's something you did as I wrote on your other thread -I think it's one of those cases where you two are not a good match together - you bring out the worst in each other - and he is not a reliable person and seems to have a drinking problem.

I dont think we do that, I know from mutual friends he has always been a bit loose. He has been left by 2 woman in the past cos he works so much and i think likes to party and just forget his woman.

Do you think my sending those messages changed his mind? Why did he come begging back in the first place after I had deleted him begging for a 2nd chance?

Because he knows he can treat you like a doormat. Is that what you want?

not at all, i stood up for myself the first time and he was apologetic, then when i stand up for myself again he makes me feel like its my fault...do you think me sending those fb messages and one accidentally re-sending again when i told him off for his rude messages on fb made him change his mind? he also said on monday dont wait around for me as i have messed you around, how can someone change their mind like that?

I dont think we do that, I know from mutual friends he has always been a bit loose. He has been left by 2 woman in the past cos he works so much and i think likes to party and just forget his woman.

Do you think my sending those messages changed his mind? Why did he come begging back in the first place after I had deleted him begging for a 2nd chance?

And why do you want to be with someone you are so critical about?

i do feel like a fool i shouldnt have picked the phone up again after i ignored him for a month, he told me he had grown up and done soul searching in 6 weeks hmmm i dont think so...i even questioned that. my only issue is cos i told him where to go cos of his arrogant messages was that me overreacting and do you think thats why he changed his mind?

After this long, it doesn't matter why he changed his mind anymore. He changed his mind. Period.

I think you need to move on. Why can't you seem to do that?

he changed his mind, he did this 4 months ago so im upset with myself for getting sucked into him again..

he sent me a text this morning giving me stick about my footy team again, i am going to ignore him now...

Archived