Healing wih the Law of Attraction

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
link removed

There's a link about using the law of attraction to possibly re-attract the ex. It's the first one that I've seen that makes perfect sense to me. It's basically what this forum encourages a lot of the time as well from the get go.

OK but this whole Law of Attractions thing presumes that your ex knows whats going on in your life, when in fact most of our exes decide not to have anything to do with us anymore.

OK but this whole Law of Attractions thing presumes that your ex knows whats going on in your life, when in fact most of our exes decide not to have anything to do with us anymore.

Do you believe for a minute your ex doesn't know what your up to? Regardless if they aren't in your life anymore, they do know what your up to as people talk. I found this out the other week and it proved to me that she still isn't over me as she still talks about me. Just a pity I don't want anything to do with her now

My ex doesn't know anything about me, he once admitted during the first weeks of BU that he was checking my facebook profile, so then everything I was posting was "filtered". I doubt he still does it, though.

I don't know if I believe what the book says, all other books that I have about the subject, but it is a good reading, it makes me feel better, although I don't expect to attract my ex back by thinking of him.

I tried to do something similar last night. I think I did something wrong... I wanted really happened but from another ex who contacted me a couple of hours later

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!!! What an amazing thread! It should be flagged as a must read before posting anything, I swear!

I've been processing through my BU and honestly doing a lot better the last week or so, enjoying time with friends and appreciating the things I do have more. Feeling that way has of course just snowballed and I've felt a bit better each day. More cheerful and accepting and open. And after reading this I realize I was "somewhat" following the LOA without knowing it. And it's working.

But reading all of this has totally opened up my mind to what was already happening and how to keep the ball rolling! So many great links and book suggestions and ideas to try. I feel so much better already. What a Eureka(!) moment.

Thank you Mynameishope and Endy for all of your interesting posts, and for all the others who've added to the discussion. This was EXACTLY what I needed to hear and I'm ready to roll!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just decided to jump pages at random on this area of the forum to see if anything caught my eye and this thread did, co-incidence? I've read through the whole thing and found it really uplifting. Definitely going to look further into this, I love learning and finding out new ways of looking at things and I think the most important thing is to be open-minded. I want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread because today has been a much more positive day for me than ive had in a while, and thats just from what has been expressed alone in this thread. So I can't wait to explore it in greater depth.

Love & light to you all

Its working for me.

For a while now I have been viewing money differently, not getting negative when paying my bills. I have also done quite a few things more than previously for charity in the last 18 months aswell as whenever I see a collector or collection tin I drop in a few pence or if someone wants sponsorship for something I give money even if only a little.

Well in one - two weeks from now I am receiving money from a will that will clear all of my debt (alot) {and leaves me with a good amount leftover too} and just leaves me with my mortgage and my regular utilties to pay each month. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to restart and to get straight again. Thank you thank you thank you.

Im new to this and would like some advice, yesterday was a positive day and I felt great, i felt very positive and grateful for the things I already have and I made a list of the things I would like and felt grateful for those as well.

Today has been a hard day, ive missed my ex a great deal and felt really upset that we werent together and that she is with someone else. I felt it was all I could think about and made me feel very negative. I wondered if there are anything things I can do or say to get me thinking positive again at times like these?

Im new to this and would like some advice, yesterday was a positive day and I felt great, i felt very positive and grateful for the things I already have and I made a list of the things I would like and felt grateful for those as well.

Today has been a hard day, ive missed my ex a great deal and felt really upset that we werent together and that she is with someone else. I felt it was all I could think about and made me feel very negative. I wondered if there are anything things I can do or say to get me thinking positive again at times like these?

There are lots of things you can say. Try:

I was happy before I met (name of ex here); I will be happy again.

Try envisioning yourself with someone who meets your needs, someone with the characteristics and qualities you find important. Make a list of those qualities to help you better envision her. Realize she could be anywhere and be willing to see her.

I stopped looking and just started to be open to meeting someone and, of course, I did. I met someone amazing. A better human being who made me wonder what I ever saw in my ex. You'll find that person, too.

There are lots of things you can say. Try:

I was happy before I met (name of ex here); I will be happy again.

Try envisioning yourself with someone who meets your needs, someone with the characteristics and qualities you find important. Make a list of those qualities to help you better envision her. Realize she could be anywhere and be willing to see her.

I stopped looking and just started to be open to meeting someone and, of course, I did. I met someone amazing. A better human being who made me wonder what I ever saw in my ex. You'll find that person, too.

Thankyou, I appreciate the advice and will try and put this into practice! Im glad things worked out better for you, thats a fantastic source of hope!

Archived