ladies i have a period question

ferna3069

Hope this isn't inappropriate, but I can smell myself the minute I get my period. My exes have all said they could never smell it, but I am what most people would consider very observant of personal hygienne. I recall that when I was in highschool, the smell of other girls in the classroom menstruating would really bother me. It is a distinct smell which I think some people might describe as fishy. I'm with the other poster though who pointed out that a fisy odor could be a sign of a vaginal infection.

I too would be embarrassed, but I would want to know and if I had a genuinely intimate relationship with a person, I would feel better about them telling me than anyone else.

I've been able to smell a strong fishy smell on others before. It's not common but not totally unheard of. I know that more than anything it is usually more of a coppery smell, but I have gotten a whiff of some pretty pungent smelling women before. I tend to wonder how someone doesn't realize they smell that bad....

yeah, now that i think about it she would get that smell before, i think she might have just been a little to sensitive. i wasnt trying to hurt her feelings. but the girl cried once when she killed an ant. she said it was because the ant could of had family.man how bad it feels to have some one stave you in the back for weird little things. i know i called her pathetic but thats the only name i ever called her since we where together which was two years and for months. she called me names before. its not because i was trying to get payback but i mean i was mad. the girl got mad at me and i told her that it was pathetic how she would only go out if it conly cost money.she got mad at me over twenty dollars. seriosly stomped out of the room.her mom said that she dated a bf before that was controlling. and that the bf would beat her. first of i never ever beat a lady. never will do it. and talk about controlling when my ex got mad at me over the twenty dollars. she said that she was hurrying just screaming at me. i got mad and ignored her. because i dont like been screamed at . and the part i was suppose to do was already done

• 1 month later...

ok now i have a question about this, so as many of u know ex found this site, well her mom told me to come clean with everything i did and she mentioned this, now i come clean with it and my ex gets pissed off. not that any one here knows who she is. i did what they wanted and i still get told off wth?

Archived