be honest guys

Hi, i need some honest answers from guys (and girls if you have an opinion). i'm a virgin and I am wondering about labia size. A guy i know said its a real turn off when a womans inner labia stick out below the outer ones. This worries me as this is the case with me...Will men run screaming for the hills?

Interesting question.

I've had a gf with no inner labia, as well as ive had a gf's with an inner labia like yours, to be perfectly honest i much perfer one like yours.....I personaly think it feels better, but that could be just a mental thing on my part seein that probley just turns me on more.

anyways dont worry about it.

-SC

Heya girl, i wouldnt worry about this little sitauation, and if im right there is certainly a higher ratio of girls like you, me included, quite frankly i know that my boyfriend loves it and it doesnt stop him with anything, youll find that its no problem at all, i guess you can have a problem when its a lot larger but thats something you can deal with, i guess i cant tell if your trying to say your overly out of proportion or something but by the sounds of it your bdy is completely natural!

and they wont run for the hills!

black magic

• 6 years later...

You're going to find that people are different in these little details and what little details they find most attractive. You could probably think of some of your own preferences in terms of a guy's height, musculature, body hair, hair color, etc. And depending on how many partners you have in your life after you become sexually active, you'll see the variation for yourself. Would some males find more prominent inner labia less attractive? Sure. Some will find them more attractive. Some won't care and will find it a silly question. Occasionally you might find some insecure * * * * * * * that has some weird hang-up that will have a negative reaction. If you do, remember that there are many more guys out there that would have loved the chance they just lost. Or you can think of i this way: If you really like a guy, how much are you really going to care how low their balls hang?

• 3 weeks later...