I don't wanna go to doctor.

Until I get my first kiss. Is this a bad way of thought process? I'm on my parents insurance. Not only this, I just don't like going to doctor or hospital.

Getting routine stuff done in early march. Don't even know why. I could have diabetes, but if I'm not happy, I wouldn't take care of myself. So, is this some form of depression or self hatered?

I know I should be able to care for self.

I think it has to do with fact what if something is wrong with me....and add in personal things like never being kissed, instead of fighting it I know deep down I would give up. If I had cancer, I know I would accept defeat right off bat, cause mentally I'm not that strong. I would just face facts...my ticket on earth is up.

I think it has to do with fact what if something is wrong with me....and add in personal things like never being kissed, instead of fighting it I know deep down I would give up. If I had cancer, I know I would accept defeat right off bat, cause mentally I'm not that strong. I would just face facts...my ticket on earth is up.

At your age chances are 99.9% or more that you don't have cancer. Instead I think you should ask your doctor about depression. Explain your symptoms, even just not wanting to take care of yourself (self-loathing) is definitely a symptom of depression. I'm sure somewhere deep down you want a full, healthy, and rewarding life rather than feeling sad, numb, and hopeless. Talking to your doctor about it would be an excellent first step. In the US, having health insurance is truly a blessing. Don't throw away the opportunity to see your doctor based on unmet personal goals like getting kissed.

If you act like such a child, you'll wait a long time until your first kiss.

Such an ultimatum is like telling your parents you won't shower until they let you drive their car.

The difference is, your parents will get tired of you stinking up the place, and might even think that it's a good exercise in personal responsibility. Most people, though, don't look at a person dying of self imposed stupidity and think, "oops, better kiss him!"

Diabetes, untreated, can cause permanent damage to your brain, your eyes, and your cardiovascular system.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived