snuupi

Hey everyone,

maybe some of you remember the threads i posted because of the guy who had a girlfriend .. and i didn't know if he was attracted to me or if it was just his charakter to treat me that nice way he did.

now i know: it wasn't just his charakter.

one night i slept at his house, because it was too late to go home or at least i was too tired to go home and he asked if i didn't want to stay.

this situation happened two more times.

the second night he told me that he and his girlfriend finally met and broke up, because it hadn't worked for about a couple of months. next morning i woke up in his arms.

the third night he told me that he felt very comfortable while being with me although we haven't known each other for too long and that this feeling has been there since the first time we've been talking to each other.

later that night we kissed each other.

well, we're together now and i'm so happy

snuupi

Thats nice for you and all.

But he left his exisiting girlfriend for you, and was flirting with you and staying with you before he broke up with her?

What to say he won't do the same to you if it doesnt work 'for a couple of months' Theres something bad about overlapping relationships as far as im concerned.

I dont mean to er, p on your parade, I'm just saying be careful, I wish you all the best though, maybe you'll prove me wrong

Thats nice for you and all.

But he left his exisiting girlfriend for you, and was flirting with you and staying with you before he broke up with her?

What to say he won't do the same to you if it doesnt work 'for a couple of months' Theres something bad about overlapping relationships as far as im concerned.

I dont mean to er, p on your parade, I'm just saying be careful, I wish you all the best though, maybe you'll prove me wrong

Yep exactly what I was thinking. Honey I know you weren't trying to break up their realtionship but the truth is that's what happened and if he's the type of guy who does this to his past gf he might just be the type of guy to do it to you...so please be careful with your heart!

Did he do anything physical with you before he broke up with his girlfriend?

I'm not sure this is relevant. They were both attracted to each other, and they flamed that attraction instead of putting a halt to it.

People who do this are dangerous to themselves, their loved ones, and the significant others of their obsessions.

This can only end badly for you in the future. Telling you from experience. Cause he was already looking for another replacement while he was still with his girlfriend. If I was him I would have taken some time off from dating anyone until I got my head straight. What is going to stop him from doing this to you?? Lets say it is going badly between the two of you and you don't know that he is hanging out with another girl ect doing the exact things he has been doing with you. When you have no clue about it and think that you are going to work things out with him and he goes and cheats on you emotionally. Bad new!

Did he do anything physical with you before he broke up with his girlfriend?

no he didn't .. actually he treated me like any other of his friends - that was why i didn't know if he had been attracted to me or if it was just friendship

i know he broke up with her, because i know her as well - not as a friend but she's in our grade and he kisses me at school and doesn't care if she or her friends see us together.

i trust him because my intuition tells me i can.

i know that it's possible that he might do the same things to me. but i don't know. if it was about being worried about how relationships might possibly end, no one could ever risk being together with anyone.. but in a way you're right.

if it was about being worried about how relationships might possibly end, no one could ever risk being together with anyone.. .

Your use of logic here is so-so. Your statement is true, however your situation brings something else to the table: the fact that you already KNOW he has a tendency to let his eyes wander while in a relationship. You are correct; every relationship is a gamble because we never know how it will turn out, but with this one you are already starting out with huge points against him in the trust, honesty, and fidelity departments.

Do you see what I'm saying?

EDIT: Just to clarify, by "let his eyes wander" I mean at the very least he had you lined up as his next girlfriend by the time his last relationship ended. I don't mean that he necessarily cheated on this girl, but he definitely had you ready and waiting by the time they had broken up.

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone!

We've been together for almost 5 months now and everything's perfect.

I know got clearly how the situation developed then, because we talked about it a lot of times.

He said his first interest was just meant friendly and it should've never seemed to be more than that. But after some weeks we've known each other, he said, there was a different feeling inside of him. His old 3-year relationship hasn't worked for about 2 years before, as his best friend, his mother and he himself told me. It was just a habit but in fact they hated each other and got on his nerves (that was even what his mother told me).

The new feeling he had was that he felt comfortable. He always tells me that he never got to know someone like me. And I believe in that because the only girls he knows are touchy girls. He didn't even know what it feels like to be able to talk about everything with a girlfriend and to love to have his girlfriend around almost everyday.

I found out that he's a very sensitive guy and that he definetely is not the type to cheat on somebody. He didn't even cheat on his ex with me although there had been enough posibilities and he already has been in love with me.

I was in the situation .. My ex had cheated on his ex with me and on me with his new girlfriend. But I've always known that there is the posibility he would act like this.

It's different with my boyfriend now.

I know he loves me and that I can totally trust him.

Archived