Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

sherryberrypie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would quit facebook, but it's the only way I can keep in touch with certain people. I love being able to talk to others with the same medical condition as myself on my down days, and that gives me a good pick me up. Though I do need to start limiting my time on there, and here, since school is starting up again. Boo, break is over and the new semester begins. I hope going cold turkey works for you!!

Holy man. This article is only about 25 pages long but it feels like an entire novel. Parts of it are interesting, but most of it is dryyyyy. I'm noting as I go and hoping that I absorb some of what is being said. One more article to read after this and then I can do some basic homework before it's relaxy time. Worked all day at the office, so I'm looking forward to curling up with a magazine in the bathtub. I'm going to call my sister tomorrow to see if she's home yet. Her bf is going away for work again on Thursday, so I just want to make sure she's doing okay. I didn't drink last night at the party, but I did confide in a couple of friends and shared smokes with them. Got a head-rush and my stress level dial down. Hadn't smoked in years, but I really wanted to last night.

Why thank you circe, you are pretty darn gorgeous yourself.

I guess I was really tired today because I woke up when my alarm went off this morning, shut it off and went back to sleep. Totally spaced, and wound up sleeping till 11. So I missed my first class and had to race to my afternoon class. I got there about 10 mins late. Model student, right here. It was a great lecture and I learned a lot of new things about media models. Now I'm home and starting on Wednesday's reading for Global Studies. I'd rather be cleaning the house because it's so cluttered, but school is my priority. Alex is going to help me because he has the day off, and we are likely going to go to the pool.

He's really into WoW right now and it's driving me insane because on his days off, it's literally all he will do. He is upstairs and I am downstairs doing homework. I miss him in a weird way. I went to bed by myself last night and it made me sad lol. Tonight I have a bowling work party which should be lots of fun We won the holiday sales contest thing for the district, so we get a party.

lol. You know I pointed out to CS that when I'm pregnant I can't change Jasper's litter (their is something in the smell of pee that can harm the baby) and he wants to change the litter so little that he was like 'yeahhhh, before you get pregnant the first time, we are going to buy one of those scoop themselves cat litter boxes.' This is my future husband.

yeah it's a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. We had the same kind of conversation. Alex slacked on changing the box and I refused to do it because if I do something he never will. So I said, man, you better change diapers! He said yeah, of course!! He was all surprised that I would think he wouldn't. I'm going to buy a self-cleaning litter box. I keep meaning to, actually. *does a price check*

Guess what Sherry's getting? A COUNTERTOP DISHWASHER! WOOOHOOO! $40 only too

Oh man. I researched a bit, but just got confused. WTH is that cat genie about all? So weird. I couldn't get tired last night after bowling so Alex and I drank rum n cokes, gorged ourselves on chips and candy (hehehe) and watched I was a Teen Wolf. I actually really liked it! It was thoroughly entertaining. I slept in way too late today. I don't have class until 2:30 but I feel the list of to-do's crushing me lol. I'm not even sure where to start with this one assignment, so that's got me feeling stressed. I need to just get going on it and do my best, but I can't believe that for such a complex topic, the draft is due next week already. Enough rambling, time to get down to it.

Oh man. I researched a bit, but just got confused. WTH is that cat genie about all? So weird. .

That's what my friend got. Essentially you use the litter it comes with and you never have to replace the litter. Somehow you attach it to your own toilet and I can't remember if you have to hit a button or not but the litter box scoops it up and it somehow deposits in your own toilet and then all you have to do is flush the toilet.

Hmmmmm. Too expensive.

Ahhh I wish I didn't have to go to school or anything. Went to yoga tonight and then afterwards the girls and I got all dolled up and went to the bar. My hairstylist friend did my hair, but it didn't last haha. too much head-banging going on. It was a fun night, as usual! I was sober because I drove, but I still danced and had a great time. There are plans to go out tomorrow night too, but I don't know.. I've got class at 10 am, work til 4:30, boot camp at 7... doesn't leave a lot of time for homework. I guess I'll see where I'm at on the list and then decide My friend who was going to go to the Dominican with Alex and I next spring might be bailing to go to Hawaii this summer for some concerts, but I don't mind. In fact, I'm thinking it would be better. A trip for two, adventure, hmmm sounds romantic! Plus it would be right around our anniversary so that would be great timing to go on a trip just us two.

Better get to bed. it's already 1:30 here and I need a good night's sleep.

Archived