I had another dream about her last night, its been 3 weeks and no dreams.

Two nights ago, and last night, back to back dreams about her. her kissing me, us meeting again after years, her telling me she wants me back and theres no one else for her.

i tell myself in my dreams "please be true" and wake up heartbroken all over again. its been more than a month of NC. i wrote her that email on July 1. Since then I have had a couple dreams about her, been hooking up w/ different girls, and continue to see her friends/sisters/family everywhere, no matter where i go.

some days are good, some days are bad. the email is still present in a folder of her email account.

QUESTION: has she moved on? is there still hope? how do i make her fall in love w/ me again? i miss her so much right now and i know my life would be 10x happier with her in it..

please help..

You should never have gone into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns 'your case' , or for reasons that you think you are special while you are not. Reality is that a woman can pack her bags and leave any day. For this reason you must have A LIFE of your own to fall back on, its normal for men to crawl into a closet and cry over their lost loved ones, while the girl doesn't care and has long on moved on with her life. You must understand that there are more fish in the sea, woman who are even better then her, and better for you to be with , it is vital however that you hurry and glue back the pieces of your life, and waste as little time as you can on moving on with your life. The only thing that can replace your ex-gf is a new gf, so i would come to that realisation and try pointing your arrows on something new.

Sorry to hear about your dreams, friend. It seems that NC is still the way to go. I am in a situation of NC as well (starting yesterday) and it's tough. I would say to stay strong and continue living your life. I also have to stick to this advice. And it's hard since she is battling depression and needs help.

thanks for the help guys. im not doing so well with this. shes so wrapped up in the new "rebound" boyfriend. they are going to the beach house that only her and i went all the time, so shes taking him to our spot.

feel betrayed, lost. i know there are other girls and i need to start moving on but i wish there was a way to make her come back, to realize she would have it better with me. as selfish as it is, i am still happy for her but i want her back so badly...

any thoughts on this? its been a month and 10 days of NC, should i try emailing her again?

ps. although i still love her and care about her to the fullest, she lives a different lifestyle. im training for a bodybuilding show, and have matured from "drinking every weekend till i puke" lifestyle, while she is becoming accustom to it. she loves it, she doesnt work a whole lot, im a personal trainer so my only free time is on the weekends. we are only a year apart. part of me wants her back, but again, the lifestyle change from me to the new bf is 1) a turn off 2) wouldnt work out... which in turn makes me sad

Archived