Ok well 3 days ago I met this kid named Steven. Steven asked me out and I said yeah, not knowing he had an obsessive ex that would just bout kill for him. She is harassing me left and right, he is such a sweetheart though, I mean i didnt think he was worth all the trouble til last night when he slept over my friends house with me. He respects me, well he wanted to do stuff anf he tried to push me into it, BUT he knew when to stop, and I really like that bout him! I mean im not ready for sex, im only 14 years old I use to think I was but not no more! Well im so afraid of fallin in 2 deep with him and get hurt. But he promised me he never broke up with girls he hates it, that he lets the gurl break up with him! But I dunno. I asked him what he would do if a girl cheated on him would he dump her, and he said no he'd tell the gurl its either him or the guy. I mean i dunno, I really like him. I just hope he dont hurt me. Which I highly dout he will but....theres always chances wut should I do?

Hello Sweetie

I 'm glad you stopped him from going too far. frankly I don't think he should have even tried and never should he pressure you.

Here is good advice, if you ever think you have to have sex with some guy to keep him, then he isn't worth keeping! think about that a bit.

As for that other girl thats "after your guy" that makes you want him even more don't it? be careful OK!

And if you ever do decide to have sex, make sure he wears a condom, no excuses! I have to say that, if a guy is serious, and really likes you and respects you, he will want to be with you whether sex is involved or not.

And here is my next piece of wisdom, burn this into your head, Sex will never ever "keep" a man, so if you think you will have him forever because of that, your wrong! only if he likes YOU and who YOU are is what counts, guys respect girls and stay with girls that value them selfs! as long as you know that sex will be for a special time and person, that person will want to be that special person!, if you just give him what they want, they wont think your anything special at all, only easy. So do not make that mistake.

Hey Sweety14,

I know what you up to too. I am DJJ009 I am also 14 and I have a post up right now and I describes what up w/ me too. I have a girlfriend and i love her to daeth and i don't like to push things a lot I like things slow but I and conciderit that my girl does want to have SOME action.

Don't let him get you down.

Let your love flow like a river if it happens at the RIGHT time it might be destiny.

Best of luck,

8) DJJ009