What's your personality type?

Hey,

I recommended this to a person in another thread, and just thought I'd put it out there in case others are interested:

link removed

I am INTJ. What did you get? I suspect there's a lot of 'I' (introverted) people here..it may help in better understanding yourself =)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an INFP right now. I have taken this test several times, sometimes being an INTJ or INTP. The first time I took it, i was an INTJ- like you and like one of my favorite writers, Ayn Rand!!!!!!!!!!! INTJ is one of the most uncommon personality profiles, only 2% of the population has it.

But yes, it's always IN- and the rest changes depending on my mood. I am so conflicting sometimes. I am very rational, I like science and proof, however, I cna be very emotionally based sometimes. Right now, i am so emotional. But I always go back to my rational, objective reasoning and never base my decisions on emotion. But I can't help my emotions.

The first time I took it, i was an INTJ- like you and like one of my favorite writers, Ayn Rand!!!!!!!!!!! INTJ is one of the most uncommon personality profiles, only 2% of the population has it.

cool, Ayn Rand is one of my favourite authors too! I read the Fountainhead last summer & loved it, although I don't completely agree with her philosophies. And yeah, INTJ is 2nd rarest after INTP, less than 1% of the population apparently fits that profile. I guess I'm just a nerd at heart, lol.

I am INTJ as well, which, upon reading the description doesn't surprise me at all. Its supposed to be a pretty rare personality type, but i woiuldn't have guessed that based on all the other posts in the forum! I was wondering: of you INTJs, are you guys generally science/tech people? I read that even thought its a rare personality, most INTJs tend to be tend to be engineer or scientist types. I'm an Engineering student so I guess that holds true.

Hmm I'm probably the radical with an ESTP personality or a "Provider". Its scary how you read those things when they give you the results and you go "Oh my God - thats SO me!!!"

And I'm a tech person - but I'd guess that 80% of my coworkers are INTJ's. Just seems to be a good fit for the personality type.

avman

I'm very science oriented person. I am introverted, but mostly outgoing. It depends on the situation. sometimes, you can't get me to shut up b/c i'm talking to everyone. in my field I have to be outgoing.

However, I'm thinking of going back to school to get my Nurse practitioner degree or master's in genetic counseling- somewhere in the healthcare field. But i love the technical aspects of science. the labs, microbiology, genetic engineering, epedemiology, learning about the small details..... see my blend of science and compassion. sometimes, i'm the creative type other times, purehard science. don't really know about engineering- I know how to use AutoCad but that doesn't really count..

science and engineering run in my family- engineering was my dad's degree before he went into medicine and his brother's a chemist.

BTW Fountainhead was one of my favorite books. I almost decided to go into architecture after i read that book. the perfect building being a blend functionality and aestheticism- perfect symbolism. i love rand's rational, objective philosphy and theories on individualism vs collectivism. i could go on. I just miss having people to talk to about books and good film.

Yup this is me.

E N T P

28 100 17 72

* moderately expressed extrovert

* very expressed intuitive personality

* slightly expressed thinking personality

* distinctively expressed perceiving personality

The thingy said I was an inventor, and while this is true, I think a lot more than I invent. Oh well, it is a cool test, I'll see what my friends are too.

I'm an ENTJ, "The Portrait of a Fieldmarshall" !!

Frightening to think I'm with 2% of the population with

Nixon, Roosevelt, General Norman Schwarzkopf, Margaret Thatcher

Al Gore, Newt Gingrich

!?!

However, glad to say I'm similar to :

Harrison Ford , Whoopi Goldberg ,Sigourney Weaver ,Dave Letterman ,

Patrick Stewart (STNG: Jean Luc Picard) & Jim Carrey.

Cool test & Seriously valuable !

~