Your attractiveness compared to your SO

MrWallFlower

Just curious.

1. In your current relationship do you need your SO more than they need you, vice versa, or you both need each other equally?

2. Also, who is more attractive, you or your SO.

3. What if you don't know how attractive you are? Say you're a 10 but you only think you're a 6. Is it possible to undervalue yourself or not accurately perceive your attractiveness or do you automatically know your attractiveness based on the feedback from others?

1. I feel like I need him more, but I think it's just cause I'm more open about it.

2. I'd say we're equally attractive.

3. I think its absolutely possible to undervalue yourself or not accurately percieve your attractiveness. For the longest time I had people telling me I was attractive, I still don't know if I'm 100% with them.

1. I think how we feel is fairly balanced if I'm honest, I don't think lopsided relationships are all that healthy...

2. My SO, by a mile...

3. My opinion of my own attractivness is largly irrelevent, but yes I suppose I may undervalue myself, I don't think I do, but I might. My SO tells me i'm hot, and that's good enough for me!

Just curious.

1. In your current relationship do you need your SO more than they need you, vice versa, or you both need each other equally?

3. What if you don't know how attractive you are? Say you're a 10 but you only think you're a 6. Is it possible to undervalue yourself or not accurately perceive your attractiveness or do you automatically know your attractiveness based on the feedback from others?

1. We need each other equally, both of us are stable.

2. I think we are equally attractive.

3. I really undervalue myself, my boyfriend could argue with me all day and tell me how gorgeous I am. I see myself in the mirror and I have lived with myself for twenty years I see my flaws more than others do. Also I'm a complete woman so of course I over think things, and I nitpick at everything, and everything on me could always be better and have room for improvement.

1) We like to believe that neither of us 'need' each other, but that we both get a majority of what we want from the relationship. I think in day-to-day terms, we balance each other out quite well.

2) DH, by a long shot. I am convinced that people look at us and wonder, "What is HE doing with HER?".

3)DH gets very annoyed with my line of thinking and on this and says I underestimate my atttractiveness...Meh, whatever- he sees beauty in me, so it really doesn't matter, does it?

1. I need him more

2. I think we're pretty equal. If we go by other people's opinions...I've heard a lot of times from ex-friends that I "can do better". But then again, maybe he hears the same from his friends.

3. People can definitely undervalue themselves. Though I think that even if people don't want to admit it, they do know generally where their attractiveness lies.

I don't think lopsided relationships are all that healthy...

Looks aren't everything that keeps a relationship healthy. There are PLENTY of really attractive women with not-so-attractive men. Even if the guy is not rich. Actually, those relationships along with relationships that are pretty equal, tend to be more successful with less cheating.

This is about my ex here.

1. At the beginning she needed me more, by the end I was needing her more.

2. I am quite a bit more actually.... Have heard similar feed-back from friends, family, and even from herself.

3. #2 explains.

Just curious.

from my ex...

Equally... i cant date someone that is TOO needy.

Um.. i find him attractive BUT he doesn't agree. He thinks i'm the most attractive girl he has ever seen. My friends are terrible and call us the beauty and the beast. He's handsome imo.

Okay let me cut to the chase, I am more attractive....

Uh...

1. I think he needs me more, or at least it seems like it. He's very extroverted and needs people around him to stay happy. I'm a lot more introverted and I don't need to see him as much as he wants to see me. It's almost smothering to me, though most women would probably be pleased with all the attention.

2. Honestly, I think I'm a bit more attractive than him, but that's because of the age difference. My skin and hair hasn't had a chance to "mature" like his has. He was cuter than me at my age though.

3. I think I have an accurate perception of my own attractiveness.

1. I think she needs me more... or maybe we just need different things. I think as long as she's not angry at me, I'm good to go. But she's the one that needs constant contact and visits, etc.

2. for being significantly older than me, she's quite attractive. But I've gotten attention from girls who are much more attractive than she is before, so maybe that makes me more attractive than her? I don't really know or care that much.

3. I undervalue myself, which creates lots of friction.

Looks aren't everything that keeps a relationship healthy. There are PLENTY of really attractive women with not-so-attractive men. Even if the guy is not rich. Actually, those relationships along with relationships that are pretty equal, tend to be more successful with less cheating.

The other day I was reading about this study done that said a man is less likely to cheat if his partner is significantly more attractive than him.

This might be why I tend to prefer guys who are not attractive to other girls.

The other day I was reading about this study done that said a man is less likely to cheat if his partner is significantly more attractive than him.

This might be why I tend to prefer guys who are not attractive to other girls.

BINGO!!

But the catch is, a woman generally bar the odd one above do want a man of significant attractive qualities.

Not many get off on having sex with not very or unconventionally attractive men.

BINGO!!

But the catch is, a woman generally bar the odd one above do want a man of significant attractive qualities.

Not many get off on having sex with not very or unconventionally attractive men.

As long as he's as least somewhat pleasant to look at and he can get me off in bed, I'd prefer a more plain guy to the ones my friends think are hot.

It's worth it if it lowers the chances of him screwing around on me, which is one of my biggest fears. Obviously it's not 100% but every little bit helps. (guys who make over $300,000 and business travelers are out for me too)

As long as he's as least somewhat pleasant to look at and he can get me off in bed, I'd prefer a more plain guy to the ones my friends think are hot.

It's worth it if it lowers the chances of him screwing around on me, which is one of my biggest fears. Obviously it's not 100% but every little bit helps. (guys who make over $300,000 and business travelers are out for me too)

If there is one thing I never do is tell them my occupation and income not that they would guess right after even 10 guesses.

But yes that is a point.

Someone can be very attractive but bloody awful in bed -_-''

Indeed my fear is someone screwing around on me and I'd say is a huge one for many.

Needs loyalty.

Archived