Girls: Is a 27 year old virgin male who has never kissed a girl attractive to you?

LightbulbSun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. ^ I think my first step was uploading an actual picture of myself. I never did that before, because I was afraid people would find out my personal life on here, but frankly who cares if they do? I'm not ashamed of my virginity; in fact, I'm proud that I have had restraint and kept it this long. And I'm healthy and free of STDs.

I regret opening this thread now, because it was a pity fest. I'm feeling a bit more optimistic today, and honestly, it's never too late. Like I said, I have a friend who was 39 when he experienced his first kiss and lost his virginity, and he's married now.

It's only society that puts down these rules. Screw society, I say!

Don't regret it. Everyone is down from time to time and deserves to write down their feelings and share their ill-contentedness with those willing to listen. Everyone does.

Perhaps this thread led to your day getting a bit brighter since you got it all out and switched your mindset up a little bit.

Don't regret it. Everyone is down from time to time and deserves to write down their feelings and share their ill-contentedness with those willing to listen. Everyone does.

Perhaps this thread led to your day getting a bit brighter since you got it all out and switched your mindset up a little bit.

You're probably right.

And the conversation with the 19 year olds helped. It made me realize that, hey, not everyone had sex in high school. Granted, I'm older, but I'm sure the same thing applies to men and women in their mid to late 20s.

There aren't as many virgins in their mid to late 20s, but they're out there. And there are even real life 40 year old virgins. That doesn't make me, or them, weird. Virginity isn't weird, it just means you haven't stuck your penis into a vagina yet.

I also did have a chance in high school to lose it. This one girl offered, but I turned it down. I wanted to wait for someone special, girlfriend material. I've never really believed in sex outside of a loving relationship.

You're probably right.

And the conversation with the 19 year olds helped. It made me realize that, hey, not everyone had sex in high school. Granted, I'm older, but I'm sure the same thing applies to men and women in their mid to late 20s.

There aren't as many virgins in their mid to late 20s, but they're out there. And there are even real life 40 year old virgins. That doesn't make me, or them, weird. Virginity isn't weird, it just means you haven't stuck your penis into a vagina yet.

I also did have a chance in high school to lose it. This one girl offered, but I turned it down. I wanted to wait for someone special, girlfriend material. I've never really believed in sex outside of a loving relationship.

You are officially a virgin by choice. Feel empowered!

I didn't lose my virginity in high school. Apparently that's rather rare (when I did lose, I found stats and found I was around the 8 or so percentage for my age bracket who was still a virgin. Geeky, I know). But, it hasn't affected my life.

I had a great first time and I think it's because I waited until I was ready and with a partner who was ready and that I trusted. High school me wouldn't have been so ready and probably would have had a worse experience. My entire outlook on sex could have been scared and destroyed! Who knows!

There's a difference between being a little nervous about it and being completely insecure. That includes him feeling insecure about the girl's past experience.

There is no reason to be insecure about the girl's past.

But being nervous and being insecure would be expected IMO.

I wouldn't care if a girl was more sexually experienced than me. In fact, it would be a relief, because then she could 'teach me', rather than me going in blindly.

However, I realize that not every girl wants to be 'the teacher', and I completely respect that now. There has to be a girl out there who actually doesn't mind a guy learning...I'm not screwed (in the bad way), am I?

I wouldn't care if a girl was more sexually experienced than me. In fact, it would be a relief, because then she could 'teach me', rather than me going in blindly.

However, I realize that not every girl wants to be 'the teacher', and I completely respect that now. There has to be a girl out there who actually doesn't mind a guy learning...I'm not screwed (in the bad way), am I?

My girlfriend was patient with me, but I could sense that she was genuine when I met her. I wouldn't say she "taught" anything, like in a "Here's how you do this" way. I mean, you have no idea what you're doing at first, but when you start having sex on a regular basis, you figure out how to push her buttons and how to get her going.

I was too tense the first 3 times we gave it a shot, but it was usually fine after that. A lot of it has to do with allowing yourself to relax.

They're out there. And for what it's worth, there's not much to teach. It's basically, phallus goes in moist hole, slow thrust, keep up a rhythm, try not to get over-excited, and keep at it until she comes at least twice. After that, you can indulge yourself and release your load.

It's really just a matter of feel. It's not like a procedural thing, like changing the oil in your car.

So, it's not that you're looking for a teacher as much as you're just looking for someone who doesn't mind that you don't have a routine yet.

I have no problem with teaching a guy. It'll involve a lot of discipline.

Archived