Hey everyone,

has been a few months since i last posted om here, had a bit of tough week today had been the worst.

For those who don't know my sitution my fiancee up and left me with no explination 6 months ago (i lost him and his family that day), I went to the lowest of the low.. stayed in one place not eating for weeks, getting drunk crying i dont know how much (and still do)

It really is OVER between us he finally listened and got all his mail redirected so have no reason to contact him and the only reminders i have are photos and our wedding bits (we were booked for may this year to wed)

I guess i've had alot of tears today and just need a little support

For those in the fresher stage of a split heres some things i did to help me get to where i am now (better... but not healed)

keep a diary or post on here your thought rants or whatever about your ex, spend as much time as poss with people your close with, i got a hobby so when im not with people i keep as busy as possible.. if you have trouble sleeping like i did for a long while t.v off.. books help! and what i find the most important get off of social networking sites i.e facebook/ myspace dont check out what they're doing.. you'll get hurt either by what you see or what you build in your head, and try to contact them as little as possible.

Hugs to everyone

jo

Uhhh im really sorry for that, but look at it this way, if not now, then he would probably do it after you guys get married, and that stage you could have kids involved and so on, so in a way it is good that it was over before you guys got married.

Do not worry too much, you will heal soon and find someone else.

Why did he walk away? did he give you any reasons during these 6 months you were apart?

Hi jojo23, Im in the same boat as you, just about two weeks ago my girls and i got into an aegument and walked away lfrom everything. Very easily. I was hurt and still am. And I know is another reason to all this but I prob wont find out from her, neather am I intrested at this point. But Its hard at night when alone and not having that someone to say sweet things to, but in time it gets better. Is been only two weeks for me and I am already looking to find new dates and meet new people, the longer I stay wondering the longer I put my new life on hold... Do the same... gd luck,

Hey Jojo. I am really really sorry this has happened to you. I am not sure what to say to make you feel better, but I just want you to know that you do have support here and you did not deserve what happened to you. You deserve so much better than that and some day you will find someone that is worthy of you.

Also, thank you for the tips on how to keep yourself busy... I'll keep them in mind. Good luck with everything!

Archived