My girfriend wont touch me but enjoys my touch

We have been going out for the past year and a half now and my girlfriend still hasn't touched me. Whenever we start making out and really get into it, I'm always on top.She wants me to touch and kiss her breasts , which I always do.But she never returns the favor my touching me.I tried to guide her hand down there once or twice but she backed off.I really love her and I don't want to force her into anything. Please help.

She hasn't had any past experiences.I haven't asked her why she doesn't like to touch me because I feel that it may sound desperate on my behalf and She might feel I'm in the relationship just for the physical part.I don't wish to put her under any kind of pressure.

Please tell me how to communicate with her without any of the above consequences.

Please do communicate with her about this. This is a woman who enjoys you touching her and kissing her breasts, I think you are far within your scope to be able to ask her why she has a problem touching you in the same manner. Don't be shy about it. You guys are being very intimate...these questions shouldn't be taboo. Ask her to touch you there and if she says no, ask her what's wrong.

If this is her first time experiencing these things, then i think it might be coming from shyness and the worry of doing something 'wrong' like pinkrobot mentioned. That was my first thought / impression when i read your post. Maybe she wants to do it, but she just freezes up suddenly because of those feelings/worries.

She sounds inexperienced and if that;s the case, she's probably feeling very shy/uncomfortable about going into "unknown territory".

Good communication is key here as without it, you have nothing, which can lead to resentment. If she's not aware of how you feel about it, then nothing will change. Ask her directly why she's not reciprocating. Explain to her how it makes you feel etc. A relationship is all about being equal when it comes to giving and taking. As long as you keep quiet about it, nothing will change.

I think she's just shy. The first time I was with a guy I felt a little embarrassed because I wasn't sure what to do. The best thing to do is to talk to her about it. If she says that she's shy because she doesn't know how, just reassure her that it'll still be good and that you'll show her how.

Archived