succes story...valentines effect?? maybe

habsrule30

Hey guy,

wellabout 2 year ago i started going out wth my first gf and 7 month later she broke up with me for another guy. Their relationhip fell apart and we began talking some time later. I always loved this girl but really grew and learned how to control my emotion. Over the last week wev been hanging out aalmost everyday and last night she told me she has feelings for me but understood if i didnt.

Shes sort of a dramatic girl and easily gets bored but this is the first time iv seen her take initiative so i realyl think she mean it. I didnt tell her how i felt aobut her and stayed up wondering all night whether i should aand how to do it.

Anways it feel great having her back in my life and because i really worked on myself i am now in a position where i can choose whats best for me, if you had seen how different i was months ago i think youd be suprised.

Thanks so much all of you for this community you really helped my life more then you can imagine!

IMO i say you dont get back with her... as hard as it may be, you will be saving yourself alot of pain in the future. She has already left you once for another guy and now that has fallen through she started hanging out with you again... whats to stop her from leaving you for another guy again (Clearly she doesnt hold you in the regard you deserve).

I think if you do get back with her, then you will forever be her Plan A until something better comes along... Then you will be her Plan B

have to agree with rusty_boi what happens when another dude comes along the way? have you dealt with the resentment? you say she gets bored easily has her attention span improved? you say you have changed has she?

If you really want to get back and give her the benefit of the doubt then take it slow. set the pace of the relationship and guard your heart jealously!! well all the best.

thanks guys and your absolutely right. In the past if she had told me she liked me i wouldv have already smothered her to death with clingyness but i even managed to say nothing which really surprised even myself.

Your right though and i plan on being extremely careful. If i even do decide to tell her im interested i will take things very slowly to make sure i dont end up in a bad place again.

Thanks

Shes sort of a dramatic girl and easily gets bored

If you had said "she used to be a sort of dramatic girl and got easily bored but now she has matured a lot and is clearly different" then I would say go for it. But you used the present tense so I think you should look for someone who isn't a drama queen and is interested in you for more than a short time before moving on to a new interest.

Archived