I need to get this off my chest, I feel horrible, I dont know were else to go

getting_on_ok

well I got back together with my ex for about 4 months. It was probably the hardest time I had because I was trying to make it work so bad.

We were having issues right off the bat because she was going to move to a different state were her parents live. She went out to visit and she has a big argument with her mom. She comes back and tells me that she wants to stay because she loves me. Ok, I'm a little taken back but I'm happy.

I was having a rough time the last time I was with her because she would gaze at other men in my presence. It would hurt me and I told about it several times. Every time I would look over she would look down. Now I dont care if she looks at someone handsome but to stare is disrespectful. I kept it inside. It would happen over and over again.

We tried to go to her counelor that she has been seeing for six years. And it seemed like it was all my fault every time we would go. This could be because she pays 200 dollars every time she goes to see her.

I am not perfect and here is what was the turning point. I work on Sundays and she is off. Well I got home and she looked great. She went shopping and got me a gift actually and cooked me dinner. Me thinking about the staring said you look great did you go out on a date? She was so pissed off at me. Were laying down and I ask her what she bought at the store. She ignores me becasue she's pissed. I get mad and pull the covers off and as her why cant she tell me. She leaves the room and goes on the couch. I get pissed and follow her. I pull the covers off of her again and ask her why could she not tell me. She kicks me twice telling me to get away from her. She runs in the room and locks the door. I try to talk with her and she wont let me in. I knocked on the door and she opens it up.........

I dont even know if I should go on with the story.

I'm just messed up by all it.

We were having issues right off the bat because she was going to move to a different state were her parents live. She went out to visit and she has a big argument with her mom. She comes back and tells me that she wants to stay because she loves me

Do you think she came back because she had nowhere else to live after the argument with her parents?

Is the relationship making you a happier or unhappier person?

Is it working for you or against you?

If it is more negative than positive, is it fixable?

If it is fixable, what needs to be done and by who?

If it is not fixable, are you prepared to end it?

I see two issues here: 1) Her disrespecting the relationship by staring pointedly at other men. Her kicking you. 2) Your reactions: asking her if she had a date...why would you ask that unless you have been suspicious that she is not just looking at other men but also cheating. Also, pulling the covers off of her is an act of control and aggression because you were angry and not getting the answers you wanted.

I am sorry things didn't turn out. It is too bad that she chose to come back simply because she couldn't stay with her mother.

She went there for a wedding and was going to decided after. right before she left she got into a fight with her mother and this is why I thought she didnt move. The looking at men made me insecure. And I would snap because I would hold it in. There are other parts to this story, and I know I am not perfect but I was really trying in the end. I was trying the whole time I just felt like she was getting distant.

She kept pushing me into the door I told her I hated her for doing that. She was yelling at me and getting into my face. I pushed on the bed and pretended like I was going to hit her. She pulled me close scratched my chest and told me why dont you hit me that is what you want. I got off of her and kicked me again and I threw her legs over her head and told her I wanted something I should of never said.

Archived