Countdown till you see you SO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I got word yesterday that our visa's have been approved, i'm having to postpone the trip till november though as my Son has hospital appointments on the 28th this month and my Daughter is making her confirmation on the 3rd of November.

All going well we will be heading out there sometime around the 18th.

So for now i'll say 35 days

Hi, this is my first post! I wonder what SO means?

My countdown is over he left last week we shared an amazing week together in Ireland. I am going over to US to him in December so i guess i do have a new countdown I have to warn you all, if you get on like we did you'll be two very red eyed people at the airport saying goodbye. It was a total heart wrenching situation to have to say goodbye but very much worth it all. Good luck to you all i hope what you hoped and dreamed of comes through x

Hi, this is my first post! I wonder what SO means?

My countdown is over he left last week we shared an amazing week together in Ireland. I am going over to US to him in December so i guess i do have a new countdown I have to warn you all, if you get on like we did you'll be two very red eyed people at the airport saying goodbye. It was a total heart wrenching situation to have to say goodbye but very much worth it all. Good luck to you all i hope what you hoped and dreamed of comes through x

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I'm glad the time you spent together went so well. I'm in a similar situation to you, with my gf being in the US and I can relate completely to the airport goodbye, not nice at all, you feel terrible for a few days after but it does get easier, especially if you have another visit to look forward to. I'm also going to see her in December....so 68 days and counting. ](*,)

Ok, I'll play your game...this could be fun and help take my mind off how loooong it seems...He says he'll be down to see me the week of the 15th, somewhere thereabouts....so that's 20 days starting tomorrow? Then I am to go up north where he is at the following week for TG to see my family....so then I'll see him again..Yeah!!! Soooo, if all goes well, 20th "ish" days from tomorrow!!! Doesn't seem so bad when I put it that way

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived