Countdown till you see you SO.

thanks were gonna need all the luck we can get. Im pretty sure monday is now 100percent off. Were gonna see if we can get our work schedules moved around and try for the following monday. man 2 days to 9 days again lol. Hopefully the wind changes or the eruptions stop before then. Nothing is looking to good currently. what a massive bummer.

thanks though, do appreciate it. Its hard to believe this is really happening right now..wow.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well guys ive been following this volcano things intensely, becaues it canceled my gf's visit few days ago, but we re-scheduled for next week.

Right now the UK airspace is open, and weather this weekend looks favorable , at moment. So hopefully things continue to go well, if this trip doesnt work out ill have to wait months again! Good luck everyonee!

well guys ive been following this volcano things intensely, becaues it canceled my gf's visit few days ago, but we re-scheduled for next week.

Right now the UK airspace is open, and weather this weekend looks favorable , at moment. So hopefully things continue to go well, if this trip doesnt work out ill have to wait months again! Good luck everyonee!

That's great news Joshb! I hope everything goes okay.

43 more days for CS and me. We are almost under 40!!!!

We just saw eachother. Life feels so normal and right when we're together. I'm working on feeling OK without him.

I don't know when we'll be together next, maybe Memorial Day.

Does anybody else find it harder not to have a date to focus on? We totally count the hrs and minutes when we know, but he seems fine just leaving it wide open, like maybe something will happen. I must have clear reservations to hang onto (even if they get messed up by a volcano, I'd still know he was coming asap!)

Archived