Countdown till you see you SO.

Thanks Oh god, it was so hard. I didn't want to let go. I was just standing in the security area clinging onto him for dear life just sobbing.

*hugs* I know that feeling. CS had to tell me to let go, I was find with just standing there. They should make it so you can say good-bye closer to the stupid gate then at security!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*hugs* I know that feeling. CS had to tell me to let go, I was find with just standing there. They should make it so you can say good-bye closer to the stupid gate then at security!

Yeah. The first time they had to call his name twice or so to get on board and he was inside the glass area.

I have until the 11th to see him again >w

Just dropped him off at the airport. He's enroute to England as we speak... won't be seeing him until December. AGH

I'm a wreck.

at least you had a longer time together then most of us get, "its not goodbye, but until next time", keep busy...think ahead.

yeah it sucks, ive done it so many times i cant count, never gets easier, almost over for me, finally, too many hello and goodbyes...not fun

• 3 weeks later...

Just dropped her off at the airport last Thursday after a month of holding on to each other. The goodbye's never get easier.

The apartment is so quiet now...

Wedding's pushed back to december, still I'm visiting in about 8 weeks, so long a stretch...

Terrible this waiting period!!! Sometimes don't know how to cope with it, yet I do...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived